✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is the most interesting place that you have been to?

Zeya

Sweet! Have fun there :nice:

Thanks! :wacko:

I'm hoping this trip will be better than last year's DC trip- I had gotten the Swine Flu vaccine the night before we left, and on our first day I got a fever and our school nurse nearly sent me home. :|

But then the next morning I was okay, so she didn't send me home. :awesome:

/cool story

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... all this beautiful landscapes.....

I've never traveled really no money :(

but when I was little girl I would always see my family from Italy and my parents from this region . it's called Agrigento.

impressed always.

a very old city. an ancient greek colonization. there temples.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBRH-mhMMPo&NR=1]YouTube - Valley of the Temples, Agrigento, Sicily[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZr3PHeapSc&feature=related]YouTube - Agrigento[/ame]

off thread it's funny the landscape reminds me of the clip Violet hill... :thinking:

well I wonder in what region they made the clip

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IakDItZ7f7Q]YouTube - Coldplay - Violet Hill[/ame]

I haven't really been anywhere worth talking about. I haven't even been outside of the States. :sad:

Washington DC was pretty interesting though. I went there for two separate weeks in 2008.

DC's great if you don't mind the walking. :wacko: my family went for the fourth of July this year, the fireworks were absolutely brilliant. :nice: There's just so much walking and so many things to see...we didn't have enough time to check it all out, but I loved the Natural History Museum, Space Museum, and Lincoln Memorial best. :wacko:

Our National Zoo sucked though. -.-

The internet.

ONLY WHEN YOU'RE HERE BB

DC's great if you don't mind the walking. :wacko: my family went for the fourth of July this year, the fireworks were absolutely brilliant. :nice: There's just so much walking and so many things to see...we didn't have enough time to check it all out, but I loved the Natural History Museum, Space Museum, and Lincoln Memorial best. :wacko:

Our National Zoo sucked though. -.-

We went on a night memorial tour, and at like 11 at night in the middle of November we were walking along to all the memorials. .__. It was like 30 degrees and windy and we were all dead tired because we had just arrived in DC that day.

• 2 years later...

I haven't had a chance to travel a lot yet, most interesting place is probably long beach Oregon. Not interesting in a 'wow so much culture' kinda way, interesting because the beach was so depressing and ugly and looked like they were gonna start testing bombs and it was just a strange trip

British Columbia, without a doubt.:D

That's meee :awesome:

• 2 months later...

I travelled a lot. Went several times to south Amerika, Noth Africa, and the far East. Lost my heart in The Himalyan Mountains several times; first in Tibet, Nepal, and finally & foregood in Xinjang (China) near the glacier of K2.

Still longing to be there again some day:

Galadriel2_zpsa26e245b.jpg

AN033_zps1c0d3061.jpg

I travelled a lot. Went several times to south Amerika, Noth Africa, and the far East. Lost my heart in The Himalyan Mountains several times; first in Tibet, Nepal, and finally & foregood in Xinjang (China) near the glacier of K2.

Still longing to be there again some day:

Galadriel2_zpsa26e245b.jpg

AN033_zps1c0d3061.jpg

It's called "Fonti di Clitunno" in Umbria, an Italian region ad looks like this:

11_detailpage.jpg?v=20110819093132

25-01-2006-ID_9_clitunno.jpg

An then I went to Dublin, first foreign place, that journey changed my life

:dead:

I will try not to be jealous but DAMN this is hard :bomb:

for real? :o

:P

Nah, not really. xD In all seriousness, the most interesting places I've been to thus far are the San Jacinto Monument (I literally live, like, two miles from this) and the Alamo; Texan landmarks, pretty much. I'd like to see more of the world, though. I just need to afford the travel costs first. :disappointed:

Texas-arial-monumentleftside.jpg

thealamo_550.jpg