✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[25-June-2011] Coldplay @ Glastonbury festival, Worthy Farm, Pilton, UK

Blazing_Javelin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
Saturday is definately the best spot and right at the heart of the festival. I would put Friday over Sunday but others might disagree

Yeah Saturday is really the biggest slot and I'd take Friday over Sunday as well. Although I did think Coldplay would be doing Sunday after they did Friday and Saturday in 2002 and 2005 respectively.

But if Rolling Stones ain't doing it, who is?? Do Radiohead fans know when an album is coming out from them? Is Prince back in the rumours? I still wouldn't be surprised if it's the Rolling Stones. The S*n is full of bullshit 24/7 so I don't think I should even take this Coldplay rumour seriously.

Yeah Saturday is really the biggest slot and I'd take Friday over Sunday as well. Although I did think Coldplay would be doing Sunday after they did Friday and Saturday in 2002 and 2005 respectively.

But if Rolling Stones ain't doing it, who is?? Do Radiohead fans know when an album is coming out from them? Is Prince back in the rumours? I still wouldn't be surprised if it's the Rolling Stones. The S*n is full of bullshit 24/7 so I don't think I should even take this Coldplay rumour seriously.

Radiohead is a huge possibility still, but with no plans whatsoever, it's hard to speculate. An album has been expected from them for some time now, and even if they're planning a summer release, they could certainly do the same as Coldplay in 2002 and premiere the songs on the pyramid stage. Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but I'd put my money on Radiohead closing sunday.

this is turning into AROBTTH build up more and more every day!

ya ya ya, but if they debut this album at glasto im gonna be mad, if i could be there thatd be another story but i cant and i like to listen to a studio album from start to finish before i see it live

I suppose that's possible, since they will be over there at that time and Sunday is open on their schedule. That would be quite hectic for them, though.

4uf7zq.jpg

That's true. :thinking:

I was just randomly guessing, I suppose it's because every 10 minutes I see a commercial on tv for his tour so I had his name in my head. :lol:

I wish I could go to Glastonbury. :disappointed:

^This

A friend of mine is going and if im here all upset knowing she can see coldplay there, she´s not happy at all, she might go to another stage while they are playing :worried: :\

Life is unfair

:disappointed:

Holy Moly exclusively reveals this years headline acts

WENN_t_glastoheadliners-080211a.jpg

Kind of given the game away with this pic haven't we...

Where The Streets Have All The Single Yellow Ladies

It must almost be that time of year when we spend just under a week on the phone to the Glastonbury Festival hotline, trying to get tickets for an event that we don't really want to go to and watch bands that we simply haven't heard of, all the while wading around in mud that consists of fake ecstasy tablets, discarded tofu burgers, vomit, paper cups and underwear.

However, generic pretty girl we're in love with is going, so it'll all be worth it in the end. Even if we do catch a rare strand of cholera from the lakes of urine splashed on our tent.

p-e4m3Yko6bFYVc.gif?labels=Entertainment,Musicfp.gif?pixelid=287-036699&diresu=154d512b80d9ceb68a537a04 <IFRAME style="WIDTH: 0px; HEIGHT: 0px" height=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://assets.rubiconproject.com/static/rtb/sync-min.html" frameBorder=0 width=0 marginWidth=0 scrolling=no></IFRAME>

<NOSCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>lg.php?bannerid=82038&campaignid=16840&zoneid=7476&OXLIA=1&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.holymoly.com%2Fcelebrity-news%2Fglastonbury-2011-headliners-holy-moly-exclusively-reveals-years-headline-acts52982&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.holymoly.com%2Fcelebrity-news%2Fglastonbury-2011-headliners-holy-moly-exclusively-reveals-years-headline-acts52982%29Less&cb=e8d3c2adc7&r_id=71eb4791925633f896724970317d5051&r_ts=lgatbp&website_id=213&agency_id=3&campaign_id=16840&source=&channel_id=

</NOSCRIPT>cm?wid=e64d327f-b83f-482f-b54f-ec9a9cc9da1a

<NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>More importantly though, we know who's headlining. How do we know? Secrets. We thrive on them. In fact we actually lost a couple of our best informants simply bringing this news to you. They're not dead though, we just stopped answering their calls.

Anyway, here's what we know...

Friday: U2

Saturday: Coldplay

Sunday:

Beyonce

Sounds like it's going to be a good one this year, and with the weather seemingly spiralling into Day After Tomorrow territory at the moment, we might even get to go tobogganing.