✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[9-July-2011] Coldplay @ T in the Park, Balado, Kinross-shire, Scotland

Mimixxx

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only complaint about this is the stream. I only have two good songs that aren't interrupted or where I had to reload the stream.Glasto was flawless.

It's still great to hear it and share it with all of you. :)

It was fine for me. Perfect stream. What do you mean by interrupted?

I totally respect your right to your opinion, but I cannot agree with you there, I'm afraid...

This might be the best I have seen them perform since I was at Crystal Palace six years ago for the Twisted Logic tour...

And i also respect and understand your point of view, but when compared to Glastonbury, Gothenburg and Werchter for example, i think this performance doesnt necessarily stand out for me, all the more so even though it has been specifically televised.

Well the video quality is horrid, so it isn't *perfect*, but I got no interruption either..

Hmmm, would have to disagree there. It was very good/great quality for me. This coming from stream 2 on magictv.

The only Coldplay concert I've seen (live and stream) that beat this is Toronto 2006 I think!

Amazing.

I WAS THERE!!! And yes, THAT was a brilliant performance. I think I still have the audio on a CD. Might have to go look for that. (We were there the second night...front row center!! :D)