✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Jenjie

I don't know the sound quality is crap, I hope it will be a good song of course but I don't know :uhoh:

why so curious?

Because the others are in love with that but I didn't hear it until now... And I consider you as a sceptic person (this is good in a way) - so it was interesting for my.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the others are in love with that but I didn't hear it until now... And I consider you as a sceptic person (this is good in a way) - so it was interesting for my.

ok cool, I'll let you know what I think when we listen to the song, even if it's just my opinion.

I remember the X & Y tour, when they took photos of the crowd then threw the cameras into the audience...those were the days...

But yeah I can't live in the past...

I'm excited to see them back on stage.

What is the link to tomorrow's live streaming, please?

So for those of you who did not click the link... this is what we MAY have gotten...

Back to the Future Theme (Intro music)

Clocks

Yellow

In My Place

The Scientist

(New Song)

Politik

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

(New Song)

Viva La Vida

Fix You

(New Song, "Walking Man" visuals on screen)

Lovers In Japan

(New Song)

Lost!

Cemeteries of London

(New Song)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speed of Sound

(New Song)

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

But some confirmation would be nice!!

Well looks like a pro camera man was filming this. Most likely there were multiple camera men, then most likely we'll get HD footage of it sometime in the future. Actually just remembered there's always pro cameramen so they can project the show on the screens .. ah :(

Guest howyousawtheworld

I've listened to that intro quite a lot and it sounds really quite great but I have to wait to hear the whole song in good quality. But the good news from that and the single - Jonny is on form!

I've listened to that intro quite a lot and it sounds really quite great but I have to wait to hear the whole song in good quality. But the good news from that and the single - Jonny is on form!

YEAH! Jonny and Will are now making a big part (that people can notice!)

Aaaah, it will be one of the best days in my life!

It will rain on friday? I don't mind! Without COLDPLAY it's a waste of time.... :)

It's amazing! Thank you for sharing this with us!!!! you've made my night! :dance: