✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Jenjie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE NEED MOREEEEEEEEEE :freak: :P

All I can think about is Coldplay and Doctor Who and Neil Gaiman and Coldplay and Doctor Who and Neil Gaiman and Coldplay and Doctor Who and Neil Gaiman...

...no, I'm not obsessed...

+1000000000000000 I'm missing A Good Man Goes to War AND the Coldplay stream tomorrow :bigcry:

Hurts Like Heaven Sounds PRIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it think it's got some beautiful little pianoish details that makes it sound so precious... but we can't hear it well cause of the audio quality... I WANT THE REAL SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, this is making me realize how badly I want all the new Coldplay songs.. and how extremely hard it will be to wait for it's release, seriously, 4 months if it comes out Oct? Our only lead, that's just cruel.

Oh man, this is making me realize how badly I want all the new Coldplay songs.. and how extremely hard it will be to wait for it's release, seriously, 4 months if it comes out Oct? Our only lead, that's just cruel.

same here, but at least we'll have reallllllly good quality live versions after tomorrow's stream and Glasto. that'll tide us over... although it'll make the actual album release a bit anticlimactic :uhoh: