✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Jenjie

Thanks for the early reviews everyone! :)

I have seen these links for stream tomorrow (or rather today as it is past midnight in Central Europe):

Audio live streaming of the festival Rock am Ring in Nuremberg / Nürnberg on 4.6.11:

http://www.swr3.de/rockamring

http://www.swr3.de/specials/rockamring2011/livestream

All that info including stage times is in the first post of tomorrow's gig thread for a WHILE already.

Just have a look guys, it's all in there.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Chris wearing a wife-beater while playing the piano? Can't believe it.

:lol:No sorry a wife beater is actually a white looking tank top with thin shoulders, this shirt is like James Dean....... Very sexy might I add:rolleyes:

I don't think it will be called Mexico because we've already had a Latin flavored album with Viva, and it seems that the guys are wanting to push in a new direction :shrug:

well said. Don't really like the idea of the album being called Mexican UFO.

yes, MX is cool, mexican UFO sounds weird, i mean, mexico is a cool country hahaha but, just , i mean, NO , its not a name coldplay would use..., MX would be a not surprising name, they have the X&Y , which is a kick ass name , but MX really sounds like coldplay!

Let's continue..

1) Confettis make a return - only in a different form..new confettis are shaped in X's.

2) Balloons make a return - in different colors..red, yellow, blue, green.

3) There were tons of new songs.

4) I LOVED the new song with walking man! Remember that colorful light guy walking in the teaser video..that turned out to be the background visual video for one of the new songs..and that song is amazing!! Not sure about the name - but as he starts to walk..than he runs..than he flies! Song is getting faster and faster. Loved it.

5) VIVA LA VIDA makes a return with a different ending..it starts like the usual one and ends with a slow piano solo of Chris.

6) In one of the songs..Will plays the piano and sings with Chris.

7) I love the new outfits..and I'm sure we will see many variations as the tour goes on.

8) New guitars have words written all over them..and some of the insturments are spray painted all over in grafitti. I just HOPE they are new ones though - and hope they didn't REPAINT the amazing VIVA pianos.

9) There were tons of new songs.

10) Fireworks were amazing.

11) Lasers..everywhere. Lights..

12) New stage is so colorful..at first it's difficult to get use to..but once you see it with all the lights, pyros etc. everything blends well together.

CONTINUE

13) Starting with Cemeteries of London..screens turn black & white and cameras focus on Jonny. Looks really cool.

14) After one of the last songs..as everyone is done playing..Chris stops..Guy and Jonny put away their guitars and Will continues fast solo drumming which sounds rather amazing.

15) Chris has new moves..full of energy.

16) There are certain pathces that looks like dream-cathers on the jackets..and those shapes are also used as lights on the stage.

17) Intro..is the best yet!

18) Outro..Every teardrop..I don't like the song yet..but i'm sure I will get used to it quick.

19) In my place..dance moves..great!

20) New song..not sure of the lyrics..but I think it was going somehting like this: I got one eye watching you, one eye watching you..Chris on guitar..great song.

21) Again i have to check my pictures - but if i remember correct its written "Shit happens" on one of Jonny's gutars.

22) There might be a second confetti shape variation besides "X" one.