✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Jenjie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@tom043 &those others visiting setlist.fm

that kinda isn't the intention of that website =D i have seen the vid, but that is not even supposed to be a song i guess... see, those vids are just to give an example of the song, not from the actual venue

@tom043 &those others visiting setlist.fm

that kinda isn't the intention of that website =D i have seen the vid, but that is not even supposed to be a song i guess... see, those vids are just to give an example of the song, not from the actual venue

Just back from the first gig. Here are a few details:

1) Confettis make a return - only in a different form..new confettis are shaped in X's.

2) Balloons make a return - in different colors..red, yellow, blue, green.

3) There were tons of new songs.

4) I LOVED the new song with walking man! Remember that colorful light guy walking in the teaser video..that turned out to be the background visual video for one of the new songs..and that song is amazing!! Not sure about the name - but as he starts to walk..than he runs..than he flies! Song is getting faster and faster. Loved it.

5) VIVA LA VIDA makes a return with a different ending..it starts like the usual one and ends with a slow piano solo of Chris.

6) In one of the songs..Will plays the piano and sings with Chris.

7) I love the new outfits..and I'm sure we will see many variations as the tour goes on.

8) New guitars have words written all over them..and some of the insturments are spray painted all over in grafitti. I just HOPE they are new ones though - and hope they didn't REPAINT the amazing VIVA pianos.

9) There were tons of new songs.

10) Fireworks were amazing.

11) Lasers..everywhere. Lights..

12) New stage is so colorful..at first it's difficult to get use to..but once you see it with all the lights, pyros etc. everything blends well together.

I'll continue but got a flight to catch! Adios.

1) Confettis make a return - only in a different form..new confettis are shaped in X's.

4) I LOVED the new song with walking man! Remember that colorful light guy walking in the teaser video..that turned out to be the background visual video for one of the new songs..and that song is amazing!! Not sure about the name - but as he starts to walk..than he runs..than he flies! Song is getting faster and faster. Loved it.

5) VIVA LA VIDA makes a return with a different ending..it starts like the usual one and ends with a slow piano solo of Chris.

7) I love the new outfits..and I'm sure we will see many variations as the tour goes on.

8) New guitars have words written all over them..and some of the insturments are spray painted all over in grafitti. I just HOPE they are new ones though - and hope they didn't REPAINT the amazing VIVA pianos.

12) New stage is so colorful..at first it's difficult to get use to..but once you see it with all the lights, pyros etc. everything blends well together.

Ah thank you!!!!!

Thanks for the information but were all the new songs good?! What were they like?! Gosh darn flight.....

Cheers, sounds amazing!

Methinks I will like the Walking Man video and song!! :wacky:

This sounds really really amazing or? I mean the description of the song?! Very poppy? :D

I think that these songs will be poppy in a way, just because everyone going to love them but very different to Lady Gaga and Co.

This sounds really really amazing or? I mean the description of the song?! Very poppy? :D

I think that these songs will be poppy in a way, just because everyone going to love them but very different to Lady Gaga and Co.

I think it sounds really unique--like the ending that the guys sometimes play for Clocks (those are the most epic versions of the greatest song ever!)