✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-June-2011] Rock im Park: Nürnberg, Germany [possible setlist and first YouTube videos in 1st post

Jenjie

same here, but at least we'll have reallllllly good quality live versions after tomorrow's stream and Glasto. that'll tide us over... although it'll make the actual album release a bit anticlimactic :uhoh:

This! I can't wait to hear the songs properly. I wish I could make out Hurts like heaven but the sound quality is bad -- too much static.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the reason I'd hoped that the album would be out before the festival tour. The guys have obviously spent years perfecting every last noise in these songs, and this is the quality at which we're going to be introduced to them. That being said, I'm super super excited to hear a better quality version and even more excited for the LP!

Oh man, this is making me realize how badly I want all the new Coldplay songs.. and how extremely hard it will be to wait for it's release, seriously, 4 months if it comes out Oct? Our only lead, that's just cruel.

I'm seriously starting to doubt the whole 'MX=1010' theory. In the viva la vida video you can see OX written on Chris' right leg and also on the newly painted piano you can see REX written in the middle along the edge. Maybe the X is just a variable and could mean anything so that it would be 'MORE X' or something like that (after adding the letters). I don't know haha but I really don't think they would already be playing 7 songs from the new LP if the release was 4 months away.

This is the reason I'd hoped that the album would be out before the festival tour. The guys have obviously spent years perfecting every last noise in these songs, and this is the quality at which we're going to be introduced to them. That being said, I'm super super excited to hear a better quality version and even more excited for the LP!

Same. As happy as I am to be hearing these new things...my personal preference would have been to not hear them for the first time live. Even as more professional recordings from streams like we'll get tomorrow...I just have a very strong preference for studio recordings, especially for the first time I'm hearing things.

1-7 release date?

Take a look at the very first image from the photoshoot on May 23rd (with the multi-colored swirl and dark figure). In the upper left hand corner you can make out some dark stains on the wall that look like "1-7". What's more is that on the upper right of the 7 it looks like a heart. Reminds me of the ETIAW announcement and the "Love, Will". And the 1st also happens to be a Friday. Hmmm maybe I'm just overanalyzing it haha.

edit: here's the image:

305090925.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1307161732&Signature=UZpd5zamIBq6Q3Bdkl97S5BxaCo%3D