✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the album be called MULTICOLOR MAN ???????????????? (Remember it starts with an M)

:wacko:

Or 'Moving Forwards'? I know it's a bit cliche, but think about it: two words, starts with an M, the walking man...

I downloaded this video, and i have a program that can detect the sound and shows it in lines but actualy there wasnt any sound. I read the title I turn the music up / I got my records on / I shut the world outside until the lights come on..and i think maybe it will be part of a song OR MAYBE THEY ARE THE STEPS THAT WE HAVE TO DO TO GET THE MESSAGE especialy the last part...untill the lights come on..it means somebody has to decode the colors or do something else to get the message..

I downloaded this video, and i have a program that can detect the sound and shows it in lines but actualy there wasnt any sound. I read the title I turn the music up / I got my records on / I shut the world outside until the lights come on..and i think maybe it will be part of a song OR MAYBE THEY ARE THE STEPS THAT WE HAVE TO DO TO GET THE MESSAGE especialy the last part...untill the lights come on..it means somebody has to decode the colors or do something else to get the message..

I was actually thinking that the video might have some sound, but only if you really turn the volume up....

It's going to far. This topic should be closed, definitely! Somebody, complain mods, quick! :rolleyes:

PS I think it's sorta code/puzzle, but I don't know how to interpret it. Maybe we could figure the song name or album in the end.

It's going to far. This topic should be closed, definitely! Somebody, complain mods, quick! :rolleyes:

If you have any issues with the way we run the board please contact us directly - mocking us isn't going to change anything, nor is it very nice.

It has no relevence to this thread.

Or 'Moving Forwards'? I know it's a bit cliche, but think about it: two words, starts with an M, the walking man...

You can't really say he's moving forwards he's moving to the right of the screen that's all :P..........Atleast they are going for lots of colour like in Viva..............

I think it is more of a message than lyric. They are focusing on the music.The video may imply that they are moving towards the new album with all these colors to paint a masterpiece. There is only one guy therefore they want the fans to be with them, gain support. Anw that's just my thought:D

I am gonna bet all this fuzz is about the first single:

This must be the first single -

already got some lyrics yesterday (I turn the music up / I got my records on / I shut the world outside until the lights come on)

Now the title of the song: Maybe the Streets A Light

Which makes perfect sense, considering the lyrics also make reference to "lights"

I feel like Coldplay is messing with my head. Maybe they was checking Coldplaying out, and saw how we analysed their pictures and stuff they posted..And decided to trick us.. :O :thinking:

I think we will get one clue each day until they eventually release the first single or the whole info about LP5 title, release date, tracklist, etc...

I am gonna bet all this fuzz is about the first single:

This must be the first single -

already got some lyrics yesterday (I turn the music up / I got my records on / I shut the world outside until the lights come on)

Now the title of the song: Maybe the Streets A Light

Which makes perfect sense, considering the lyrics also make reference to "lights"

Yes it is ! :D

what if this is the song R42 talked about that was like :o Powerfull or something like that :dance: