✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

Yeah pretty much. But at least X&Y was personal and had good tunes.

Viva la Vida >>>>>>>>>>>>> X&Y

:angry:

Edit:

Then again,

A Rush of Blood to the Head >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Viva la Vida

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This video is very Apparatjikesque! I sense the Guy influence here :p

Well we have to wait & to see what it means but we have the same bright pink and blue colors in the walking man and the website.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1pRH8DojSM]YouTube - ‪MTV Commercial - Mister Furry (HD)‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRNdGVLlGJA]YouTube - ‪MTV Internacional-Mister Furry and Friends‬‏[/ame]

confession.... i haven't been here in so long i don't know how to post a video :shame:

Two steps... maybe two chords...

"Hurts Like Heaven' is all Jonny. It only has two chords. The songs are group-y, its guitar-y. Johnny is coming out of his cocoon. We're just trying some risky things"

Moreover, "love, addiction, OCD, escape and working for someone you don't like".

I really, really, really liked the VLV artworks. The album cover is much more powerful to me than the first 3 ones - it's able to create a story on different levels of interpretation, and that's kinda what the album is all about to me.

I agree about lyrics, Martin isn't the best writer ever but I think he's doing really better since the VLV era, let's just hope that he's even better now.

And I don't think we're going to see a return to any form of "old Coldplay" (first three album) with this album. Artwork, music etc. The artwork would be too much in the vain of old Coldplay artwork. Coldplay have to move on regardless of how good people thought the first few albums were in music, artwork, themes etc. Otherwise it'd just become boring.

I'm a little bit late here but THIS!

YouTube - ‪MTV Commercial - Mister Furry (HD)‬‏[/url]

confession.... i haven't been here in so long i don't know how to post a video :shame:

Ditto!!! I feel ashamed to admit I've already forgotten the codes to my favorite smilies.... Who would've thought a sound-less vid was the way to smoke us out, huh? :lol:

Good call on the furry mtv monster, they're awfully similar! But this it too weird, even for them :freak:

YouTube - ‪MTV Commercial - Mister Furry (HD)‬‏[/url]

Oh, thanks for finding those, I tried to but failed :P

(Hi again, btw, Carla! We missed you :nice::hug:)

And I don't think we're going to see a return to any form of "old Coldplay" (first three album) with this album. Artwork, music etc. The artwork would be too much in the vain of old Coldplay artwork. Coldplay have to move on regardless of how good people thought the first few albums were in music, artwork, themes etc. Otherwise it'd just become boring.

Totally Agreed but I don't think It will be boring.. Still they have to move forward!