✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

you're right. If indeed it is lyrics. Not the best Coldplay lyrics. But as always, we have to wait and see.

Are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg

Let's go over some Coldplay lyrics from the past.

The hardest PART

was letting go not taking PART

that was the hardest PART

Most of Coldplay's lyrics (post-AROBTTH especially) sound like they're straight out of a rhyming dictionary.

The lyrics sound like something Noel Gallagher would conceive.

Exactly. I love it.

"This video is unlisted. Only people with the link can see it."

What is this? :S

I don't know, but everyone already saw it :lol:

It means that you can't search for the video. You can only find it via their website/facebook page.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very strange there's no sound. Why would the video last 1:01 minutes then?

Some seconds would have been enough...

Because they want fans to keep playing it, checking back multiple times each day hoping sound will appear, so they can get as many views as possible on the video. Pretty clever actually.

This is NOT the album cover. Stop saying that it is and calling us all idiots for thinking otherwise...

i didnt call you a idiot, and why has coldplay changed their display pic to that image...watch what you say, cause your coming off as an idiot

As soon as I saw it, it reminded me of one of the MTV bumpers we get here in Argentina... the first part in this video, the walking "wookie" with the bouncing ball following it. The bumper is longer than what it is showed and there is a part where the "fur" is multicolor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljxh5IfK84Y]YouTube - ‪MTV Argentina - Combo bumpers 2009-2010‬‏[/ame]

not really liking the font used in the current coldplaying.com banner

I don't understand the banner....are they selling T-shirts? :uhoh:

edit: nevermind :disappointed: they've just changed it....

As soon as I saw it, it reminded me of one of the MTV bumpers we get here in Argentina... the first part in this video, the walking "wookie" with the bouncing ball following it. The bumper is longer than what it is showed and there is a part where the "fur" is multicolor.

I thought the same when I saw it :lol: