✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

I don't see why they would change their Twitter display picture to the speedman unless it was an album cover, or a single cover, or some kind of artwork with the new album looming.

it seems almost nonsensical for it to be their display photo for a lesser reason but I do look forward to seeing what it represents.

I agree, maybe it's the artwork for the upcoming single. I don't think they'll upload the album cover if they didn't even tell us the title or the tracklisting. The most reasonable thing for me is that it is the artwork for the new single!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could also be an indicator to what the guys will be wearing on stage... and that's why it's been posted now ahead of their festival dates, in preparation.

I love how they post something so insignificant and we all go nuts about it!

Guest howyousawtheworld
Why would you be surprised?

we know next to nothing at all about this album and how, visually, it's to be represented.

I mean, when previous albums have been released they've boasted album artwork.

Never have they boasted single artwork on any medium other than the physical released copy/Digital itunes artwork.

I hope it isn't the artwork though, something about it reminds me of the Radiohead greatest hits cover.

EDIT: kinda does... lol

radiohead-greatest-hits.jpg

I still see the album coming out in September/October after the end of their festival dates so it would seem pretty premature to release album artwork now especially in the form of a moving video!

It could also be an indicator to what the guys will be wearing on stage... and that's why it's been posted now ahead of their festival dates, in preparation.

I love how they post something so insignificant and we all go nuts about it!

It could be that too, but I hope they don't wear something like that on stage :lol:

It's the best part of it actually, we have to use our imagination :D

I still see the album coming out in September/October after the end of their festival dates so it would seem pretty premature to release album artwork now especially in the form of a moving video!

no I get what you're saying, but you're being so 'glass half empty'

they've posted this video and it's definitely a sign of something LP5 related and instead of saying 'it could be this and it could be that' - you're saying 'it's not that, why would they do this?'

Lol, go nuts, get ahead of yourself - it's exciting! hah.

I'd be happy with that as the album cover. Back to nice single background, single pictures covers from before the shite that was VLV.

Also those potential lyrics already sound better than the storytelling shite that was VLV.

I'd be happy with that as the album cover. Back to nice single background, single pictures covers from before the shite that was VLV.

Also those potential lyrics already sound better than the storytelling shite that was VLV.

I really loved the album artwork for all things VLV related, it was a nice break, but you're right in that it's nice to see what could be a nice simple artwork akin to Parachutes, AROBTTH & X&Y - plus it does fit in with that style.

Guest howyousawtheworld
no I get what you're saying, but you're being so 'glass half empty'

they've posted this video and it's definitely a sign of something LP5 related and instead of saying 'it could be this and it could be that' - you're saying 'it's not that, why would they do this?'

Lol, go nuts, get ahead of yourself - it's exciting! hah.

I don't think I'm being glass half empty. I think I'm just speculating. It's just I honestly don't believe it's the album artwork. Perhaps it is but if I were a betting man I'd say it isn't.

And I don't think we're going to see a return to any form of "old Coldplay" (first three album) with this album. Artwork, music etc. The artwork would be too much in the vain of old Coldplay artwork. Coldplay have to move on regardless of how good people thought the first few albums were in music, artwork, themes etc. Otherwise it'd just become boring.

i didnt call you a idiot, and why has coldplay changed their display pic to that image...watch what you say, cause your coming off as an idiot

>a idiot

>your coming off

:laugh3:

It's not a bad thing! Lyrics like Noel Gallagher's for Coldplay would be a bloody great thing in my opinion!

Noel Gallagher is one of the best lyricists in the world, in my opinion. I too would love for Coldplay to use more Gallagher-esque lyrics.

Marry me.

And for those saying the artwork for VLV was good... Come on! It was all so boring and unoriginal.

parachutes.jpg

vs.

Violethillcover.jpg

I think this album will be containing 'PRIMARY COLOUR' concept.

VLVODAAHF was about 'TECHNICOLOR' and now they will be showing us 'PRIMARY COLOUR'

Though this is just my thought, but they've been showing some kind of colours since X&Y

>a idiot

>your coming off

:laugh3:

Noel Gallagher is one of the best lyricists in the world, in my opinion. I too would love for Coldplay to use more Gallagher-esque lyrics.

Marry me.

And for those saying the artwork for VLV was good... Come on! It was all so boring and unoriginal.

parachutes.jpg

vs.

Violethillcover.jpg

See, I thought the artwork for the Viva La Vida Era (singles and everything) was actually prtty good. I've always loved seeing that type of painting/art, and the Life In Technicolor one was AWESOME

life_in_technicolor_ii.jpg

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

I also liked X&Y. And I'm not really sure why. :P

I don't think by constantly watching the video sound is going to appear, that's just not possible.

No that wasn't what I was saying. I was saying that people will just keep checking back hoping that they will update the video, not that playing it a certain amount of times will 'unlock' the sound or anything.

it's GREAT to see how news are coming out every day, maybe it will be the same during the whole week, ah ?:D

I also love how they tend to upload mysterious studiofeed-like videos, always suggesting but never actually saying anything.. they want us to go nuts!

The first thing that came to my mind was that Speedman was a wanderer Chris :thinking: (is it too obvious?) Whatever.. I still don't see the point of showing those things up if nothing is going to happen until after the festivals. Dear Oracle can be a bit bitchy sometimes lol. It wouldn't be the first time it contradicts what boys do.

Slowly walking down the hall

Faster than a cannonball

:dozey:

I also love how they tend to upload mysterious studiofeed-like videos, always suggesting but never actually saying anything.. they want us to go nuts!

They are succeeding I'd say! :lol:

Slowly walking down the hall

Faster than a cannonball

:dozey:

"When you try your best but you don't succeed

when you get what you want but not what you need"

Sounds like a 12 year old girl using a rhyming dictionary to write a poem for her 7th grade English class. :dozey: