✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like a pet hamster in a cage. Everyone once in a while my master comes by and gives the cage a wiggle. And on really exciting days, he throws me a piece of carrot. :rolleyes5:

I feel like a pet hamster in a cage. Everyone once in a while my master comes by and gives the cage a wiggle. And on really exciting days, he throws me a piece of carrot. :rolleyes5:

:wtf:

Guest howyousawtheworld
Are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg

Let's go over some Coldplay lyrics from the past.

The hardest PART

was letting go not taking PART

that was the hardest PART

Most of Coldplay's lyrics (post-AROBTTH especially) sound like they're straight out of a rhyming dictionary.

Exactly. I love it.

It means that you can't search for the video. You can only find it via their website/facebook page.

Well said! Totally agree!

Swallowed In The Sea lyrics or this new one? I'll take these new ones any day!

Guest howyousawtheworld
Is that a bad thing? I don't think it would be!

It's not a bad thing! Lyrics like Noel Gallagher's for Coldplay would be a bloody great thing in my opinion!

Guest howyousawtheworld

Noel Gallagher + Coldplay albums within a couple of months of each other = heaven!

I don't see why they would change their Twitter display picture to the speedman unless it was an album cover, or a single cover, or some kind of artwork with the new album looming.

it seems almost nonsensical for it to be their display photo for a lesser reason but I do look forward to seeing what it represents.

Guest howyousawtheworld
I don't see why they would change their Twitter display picture to the speedman unless it was an album cover, or a single cover, or some kind of artwork with the new album looming.

it seems almost nonsensical for it to be their display photo for a lesser reason but I do look forward to seeing what it represents.

I think we could be talking artwork for single but I would be very surprised if that was the album artwork.

I think we could be talking artwork for single but I would be very surprised if that was the album artwork.

Why would you be surprised?

we know next to nothing at all about this album and how, visually, it's to be represented.

I mean, when previous albums have been released they've boasted album artwork.

Never have they boasted single artwork on any medium other than the physical released copy/Digital itunes artwork.

I hope it isn't the artwork though, something about it reminds me of the Radiohead greatest hits cover.

EDIT: kinda does... lol

radiohead-greatest-hits.jpg