✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i turn the music up , i got my record on , i shut the world outside , until the light come on

maybe the streets a light

maybe the trees are gone

i feel my heart start beating to my favorite song

its the lyrics to the first single <3 <3 <3

After waiting for this album for 2 years I thought I would die of happiness when the news would come but I'm more like this :blank::blank::blank: ... :\

Anyone else ?

^This

And do you remember when it was coming out for Christmas 2010 and then it was for May and then autumn...? :\

they uploaded something on YT 1 hour ago. Maybe we should expect new video soon?

On Monday they uploaded photo from photoshoot around 10 PM (GMT). Yesterday they showed Walking Man around 10-11 PM :)

They were online an hour ago, that doesn't have to mean they uploaded something

just wondering, on the video at 14 sesconds can anyone else make out an outline of an upside down head in yellow around the pelvis and legs area? possibly chris's and then on 25 seconds the image of a face in purple? probably just me trying to find something out of nothing but still……

just wondering, on the video at 14 sesconds can anyone else make out an outline of an upside down head in yellow around the pelvis and legs area? possibly chris's and then on 25 seconds the image of a face in purple? probably just me trying to find something out of nothing but still……

I think you have too much spare time :laugh3:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5158/dxas.png

I can see only Studiofeed#1 video in subscriptions, but I'm sure they uploaded something new. Yesterday I was right. :D

I can't find that image on their YouTube channel :confused:

to be honest this was the second time i've watched the video and people earlier on in this thread were on about maybe being clues in the colour?

I don't think so, but that's just my humble opinion :)

I think the number of steps the guy takes is the number of days until either a new single or an album. Remember, the planned release date is supposed to be in October sometime and Coldplay has historically released promo singles around a month before the album comes out.

If this is true, it could be huge (or maybe they're just testing something? or uploading something that'll only be revealed tomorrow or even after that...?)
I think this is "private video". Radiohead did the same with "Lotus Flower":) (16.02.2011 - they uploaded video, 18.02.2011 - we could watch it)

EDIT:

I can't find that image on their YouTube channel
It's on YT main page

I think the number of steps the guy takes is the number of days until either a new single or an album. Remember, the planned release date is supposed to be in October sometime and Coldplay has historically released promo singles around a month before the album comes out.

if that's the case then he took 118 steps which means 118 days from when the video was posted which was yesterday, so if you're right then it'll be out the 19th of september. i don't think it'll be then, i think it's going to be sooner than that, much sooner. too much is being said and going on now i think.

if that's the case then he took 118 steps which means 118 days from when the video was posted which was yesterday, so if you're right then it'll be out the 19th of september. i don't think it'll be then, i think it's going to be sooner than that, much sooner. too much is being said and going on now i think.

that's a 3 or 4 week period before October 10th, our favorite prediction as to when the album is coming out, perhaps it's the single date?

^This

And do you remember when it was coming out for Christmas 2010 and then it was for May and then autumn...? :\

to be fair, there was never any official release date or anything.

Anyone notice that there is a "Cartoon Heart" in the .gif?

ooooh, good thinking. :wacko:

even if maybe that's not right. :P

that's a 3 or 4 week period before October 10th, our favorite prediction as to when the album is coming out, perhaps it's the single date?

to be honest this step theory is all too farfetched, a countdown in the figures steps for a single? as exciting as it is that a new single is coming at the end of the day it's only a single

Yeah. Really doubt they'd post updates/teasers three days in a row for something that's like 4 months away.