✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I highly doubt there will be no single tomorrow!

Second - still very scared for the lyrics.

I so hope I'm wrong. I know that in the end Ill like the album, because its Coldplay. But I rally wanted a new favourite album.

UGH, I really thought we'd get more than just a teaser today...but at least that one says "finally," which I take to mean we won't have any more bloody teasers :bomb:.

But like some other people, I'm starting to think that all these various teasers haven't been teasing us for one song, they've been lyrics from various parts of the album, and they're gearing us up for an album announcement.

I still think it would benefit them (and us) to have one new song to bring on the road with them starting Friday, but I just don't think all these lyrics etc. are from one song anymore. I'm now wondering how likely a single is in the very near future :shrug:

Yeah I kinda agree, I'm not sure if these lyrics really fit with the others :\

"And finally" ?!

So there's a chance it's the last video. Now we even know which song all that teasing was about (Every teardrop is a waterfall).

BUT still, it sounds like they can release one or two videos, giving us clearer sound. Yesterday we got a kind of melody, today the bass rythm. Seems like there are things missing.

Also, notice the "..." ? That could mean the single is for tomorrow, yes... But it could as well mean the next video is the next part of the sentence.

Edit : I still think that's just about the single. Today's lyrics do fit with previous ones : they're about music, symphony...

Oh looks like they used a graffiti wall as a background for this one.. May be the same wall they used for the photoshoot a few days ago. I'm less of a fan of the sound on this one, but exited to hear whatever it leads to... Also I'm slightly worried this may be the last little teaser, and we could be left in the dark, again...

Guest howyousawtheworld
DP

Every Tear's A Waterfall does sound less cheesy.

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall sounds like the name of a song you'd hear on a Disney film from the 40s.