✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well a mural is a large piece of art- which goes with the graffiti theme, and we have had mnemonics with the titles of the youtube videos e.g. AATKTDATKANLUMMFAL

Although to me, mnemonics and murals sounds a bit meh :/

Maybe this is the reason, why a certain user postet the title of LP5?! Because its obvious and seems to be logical after all. ;)

I don't think so...

The video from yesterday and today go together. that pulsating sound you get with the bass I am pretty sure is going to be product of sidechain compression (you can kind of hear it in the one yesterday as well)

This basically means there will be a house-like drum beat that goes with whatever this song is, but I am 95% sure the video from yesterday and today go together.

I think they've given us previews of the THREE singles they will be releasing from the album. Makes sense. The first single would be the first couple of videos they posted...the ones with the weird titles with the letter of the beginning of each word.

The second single would be "Trapezes".

The final single is this one..."Every Tear Is A Waterfall". Makes perfect sense now! :O

I agree with this!!! :D

Someone posted on youtube the comment that the new album's title is "Mnemonics and Murals", which was swiftly deleted :stunned: :)

:cheesy: How intriguing! :D

If this is the title of something, it would explain why they tweeted in mnemonics :D

Yup! Or maybe they won't even release all three yet. Maybe just the first one. But I do think they have just shown us snippets of the singles they will release off of the album. :) That's what the "And finally..." means. Now they've told us which singles will be the three officially released singles.

This. Usually there's still a few singles released after the albums comes out :D

I have no doubt that those lyrics all belong to the same song. They fit together lyrically, rhythmwise and why would this be the last video if they wanted to give out teasers and hints step by step? Then we'd know more abotu the album. Plus, there are strong connections between some of the verses.

Think the lyrics got better and better and now I find them absolutely fantastic. The last line made my skin crawl.

The video from yesterday and today go together. that pulsating sound you get with the bass I am pretty sure is going to be product of sidechain compression (you can kind of hear it in the one yesterday as well)

This basically means there will be a house-like drum beat that goes with whatever this song is, but I am 95% sure the video from yesterday and today go together.

yea i was just gonna say if you play the past two videos at the same time they match up pretty nicely..

using the first letters of a sentence e.g.

Coldplay Are The Best Band In The World

CATBBITW

get it?

huh? :confused:

mne·mon·ics [ni-mon-iks]

–noun ( used with a singular verb )

the process or technique of improving or developing the memory.

I kind of hope the title's not "Mnemonics and Murals" :uhoh:

Then again, I hated the title "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends," so in the end, a title doesn't matter much at all.

I'm with you on that one. Maybe it's a grower as well, but the first impression isn't very good

huh? :confused:

mne·mon·ics [ni-mon-iks]

–noun ( used with a singular verb )

the process or technique of improving or developing the memory.

mneumonics is when you use the first letters of all the words in a sentence in order.

e.g. All the previous youtube videos were titled as mneumonics of the lyrics in the video.

the video that contained:

And all the kids they dance

All the kids all night

Until Monday morning feels another life

Was called: AATKTDATKANUMMFAL

And yes, mneumonics can help to develop memory as stated in your above description

EDIT: Nevermind. I think Approximatelyinfinate just proved me wrong