✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every Tear's A Waterfall

I really don't think that these could all be from different songs. Some of the lyrics do have some differences, but Coldplay did post two videos with "I turn the music up". The trapezes video also included "Maybe" as the first word of every line, just as the other gif with "Maybe the streets alight". I think the lyrics are all part of one song. I think that this last video may be the chorus to the song "Every Tear's A Waterfall". :D

Weird but cool, I was watching live 2003 and as the concert was over I refreshed twitter again and it showed the new clip. It made me very excited. But now im confused about all the clips. But I was really excited to read "every tear drop is a waterfall"! :D

I was wondering, are we even sure it is Every Teardrop a Waterfall?

I mean, the sentence: now my feet won't touch the ground is also in a couple of songs...

And the only sentence is Every Tears a waterfall :P Not Every Teardrop's a waterfall..

gotta say, I was really digging the "Trapezes" title, I think they should use that one instead :P

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I can't believe that this time tomorrow we might have a new Coldplay single! :bomb:

PS- I'm hoping that the LP5 title is in Latin- Murus is wall in Latin, and that'd fit with the wall graffiti stuff. I'd die of happiness if that happened :wacky:

really like this video.... they gave us like 10 video's/lyrics/pics maybe they are the 10 new songs from the album?

Interesting thought! But I think the lyrics makes sense together, so my guess is that we get a single one of the next days. AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY! :D :D

COLDPLAY may have made their name with heart-stirring rock ballads.

But that's about to change thanks to drummer WILL CHAMPION's tinkering in the studio.

The tub-thumper wants to take the rockers on a rave odyssey after investing in some top-of-the-range beat-making equipment.

Recent sessions have seen the sticks-man unveil a thundering, 168-beats-per- minute banger of a track.

That's proper hands in the air, big fish, little fish, cardboard box tempo.

And at that speed it's even faster than many techno tracks or anthems from rave's heyday.

I'm told: "The lads are still on a creative roll in the studio and Will is bringing lots of ideas to the table

OLD ARTICLE

I think they've given us previews of the THREE singles they will be releasing from the album. Makes sense. The first single would be the first couple of videos they posted...the ones with the weird titles with the letter of the beginning of each word.

The second single would be "Trapezes".

The final single is this one..."Every Tear Is A Waterfall". Makes perfect sense now! :O

I think they've given us previews of the THREE singles they will be releasing from the album. Makes sense. The first single would be the first couple of videos they posted...the ones with the weird titles with the letter of the beginning of each word.

The second single would be "Trapezes".

The final single is this one..."Every Tear Is A Waterfall". Makes perfect sense now! :O

This could be true ! Cause i dont think they'll bring out the album just yet ! A few singles so that they have some new music to play at festivals sounds about right !