✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got an English test tomorrow I haven't really been studying today because of COLDPLAY!!!:P

its economics for me and the same story, with stats on wednesday and marketing on thursday, coldplay doing this reeeeeeally not helping! (unless they release a song about Cournot or Kruskal-wallis or something of the sort)

On YT main page. But probably not everyone sees that.

On Saturday and Friday I saw it but now I can't.

I bet they changed some settings not to let us see :dozey:

EDIT: I've got a philosophy test tomorrow! Wonder how I'll make it! :confused:

ps the new kaiser chiefs single is rubbish

anyone been checkin out the monkeys new album, there streaming the whole album for free on their website!I really like it, 0.01% chance coldplay doin that 2nite lol, oh well dare to dream

Wow, really hoping for something good this time. Heck, they could release nothing at all and simply announce when the single will be released, if they did that i wouldn't have to refresh their damn pages 6000 times a day :)

anyone been checkin out the monkeys new album, there streaming the whole album for free on their website!I really like it, 0.01% chance coldplay doin that 2nite lol, oh well dare to dream

really? awesome! I'll check it after viewing 129837128931892 times the Coldplay video of today