✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

ok, sorry if im completely wrong, but im new to posting on here (although ive been a coldplay fanatic for 10+ years)...anyway, i was reading over locust7's posts on the forum, and its absolutely uncanny that the things he says resemble the truth, i honestly think, and im open to correction, that locust7 is someone within the coldplay camp. just a few examples:

"the melody and rhythm on this song maybe nothing you ever expected to hear before from them (and it's just speculation)" - obviously they had to say its speculation...

"No, I'm sorry...

But I don't think it'll be on Monday, that's all I can say (but maybe Tuesday or Wednesday)"

monday has come and gone without a single release...

and the most revealing for me: "Maybe the answer of how the LP or the song is titled or are in front of us, and always have been...

Lyrics of the song shown regard that music is the issue, could the M word be just "Music"?"

Mnemonics and murals, right in front of us no? and the MX on the newspaper on the website and the MM painted with spray paint on the website

"You people, all scratching your heads right now, wait for a week, and you'll see...

Let come May 31st, June 1st..., round midnight between both days in Europe, you'll probably be or have been..."

come on its worth a conspiracy...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where? How do you know?

Btw, judging what locust7 said it is very probable that we will hear several new songs (since the videos and pictures refer to different songs - apparently) before LP5 is released.

So this time Coldplay would release 3 songs before actually releasing the whole album.

It is just a theory, btw...

I'm a member of PRS and there's an online database you can check for every writer in the UK. I checked it today for Chris Martin and there was a new addition (writing credits by all members of the band) a song called 'Shooting Star' and it says 'New Work'. I'll check again and post more info.

I'm a member of PRS and there's an online database you can check for every writer in the UK. I checked it today for Chris Martin and there was a new addition (writing credits by all members of the band) a song called 'Shooting Star' and it says 'New Work'. I'll check again and post more info.

Why is it taking you so long?!?!?!?!!11 ;)

ok, sorry if im completely wrong, but im new to posting on here (although ive been a coldplay fanatic for 10+ years)...anyway, i was reading over locust7's posts on the forum, and its absolutely uncanny that the things he says resemble the truth, i honestly think, and im open to correction, that locust7 is someone within the coldplay camp. just a few examples:

"the melody and rhythm on this song maybe nothing you ever expected to hear before from them (and it's just speculation)" - obviously they had to say its speculation...

"No, I'm sorry...

But I don't think it'll be on Monday, that's all I can say (but maybe Tuesday or Wednesday)"

monday has come and gone without a single release...

and the most revealing for me: "Maybe the answer of how the LP or the song is titled or are in front of us, and always have been...

Lyrics of the song shown regard that music is the issue, could the M word be just "Music"?"

Mnemonics and murals, right in front of us no?

"You people, all scratching your heads right now, wait for a week, and you'll see...

Let come May 31st, June 1st..., round midnight between both days in Europe, you'll probably be or have been..."

come on its worth a conspiracy...

within or very well connected. Besides, he picked the name locust (word that appears in Reign of Love) before Violet Hill was even released.

Personally I don't think the album will be called 'Mnemonics and Murals' I still think the initials will be M......... X....... and it'll be released on October 10th in UK. Even Oracle said the release date for the album has always been the same. My guess is they've had the title for a while and found out that the 10th day of the 10th month (due to MX in Roman numerals meaning 1010) is a Monday. Last year Chris said in an interview that he hoped the album would be out for Christmas 2010. I'm guessing an idea of release date was going to be 10/10/10 at that time, but obviously the album took longer than expected...

In other news, I heard a new Coldplay song title today called 'Shooting Star' :D

I wouldn't stick with an October release though. If it's true that tomorrow or that in this week they will be releasing a new single they would be releasing a single 4 months and 10 days before the album release and thats completly nuts imo

Guys , ive just noticed ...if you listen to the last video reversed and watch the first video as normal , the walking man is walking in perfect sync with the beat ...possibly the opening to the new video of the single when its released ? The walking man could slowly turn into Chris and the guys !?.. And yes , this could just be a coincidence but hey , if were all playing guessing games then why not :D Thoughts??

I disagree because the verses -

I turn the music up

I got my records on

I shut the world outside until the lights come on

&

Maybe the streets alight

Maybe the trees are gone

I feel my heart start beating to my favorite song

- have the exact same syllabic rhythm. I guarantee that these two at least are part of the same song.

Then judging on the different styles of the vids, i think this all must be just one song! which makes me very happy, coz we actually could get it tomorrow

Why is it taking you so long?!?!?!?!!11 ;)

Sorry, I've been reading this thread at the same time. Apparently 'Shooting Star' was registered on 11th July 2001???? And there's another person under the name of 'Jun, ZH' on the writing credits.

I wouldn't stick with an October release though. If it's true that tomorrow or that in this week they will be releasing a new single they would be releasing a single 4 months and 10 days before the album release and thats completly nuts imo

Well, one of my favourite bands Hard-Fi have released their single 'Good For Nothing' and they've said their new album might not be released until the Autumn.

I'm going to sleep, as my netherland friend! Greetings from Spain and sweet dreams, and read you tomorrow, guys. Hope you ain't death of nervious at that time XD. And me neither.

Coldplay is gonna release something spectacular, whatever it be, dance, techno... We haven't heard the singles so we can't say anything just by watching the lyrics

LONG LIVE COLDPLAY!

LARGA VIDA A COLDPLAY!

ps: Is anyone going to write something in the main page? XD

So many unanswered questions... If the new title's Mnemonic Murals then why have 'MX' (unless the release date really is 10/10) and what's with the 'UFO'? Unless thats another mnemonic for a song.... M could also stand for Multicoloured as all the videos have been in multicolour.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Oasis released 3 singles between April and October before the release of (What's The Story) Morning Glory in 1995. I think we'll get the single very very soon and most probably a second one before the release of the album in late September/October. The lyrics revealed in recent days could well be from the two singles they plan to release before the album.

1. Locust isn't from the Coldplay camp, he just knows a guy who works at a radio station.

2. I think it was Ian that named him Locust after he posted some stuff under his original username, didn't want to get in trouble, and said "Ian, just change my name, to anything, it doesn't matter, just change it."

3. It's not called Mnuemonics Murals, because that doesn't make sense nor did it come from a source with ANY credibility.

Sorry, I've been reading this thread at the same time. Apparently 'Shooting Star' was registered on 11th July 2001???? And there's another person under the name of 'Jun, ZH' on the writing credits.

Found a connected thread:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1298068

So apparantly it's Shooting Star by Racoon (Dutch Band; I know them). But why would Chris Martin have written it too? Chris seems a bit out of Racoons league, especially back in 2001 when Racoon was trying to break through.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYIjJL08cR0]YouTube - ‪Racoon - Shooting Star.wmv‬‏[/ame] (Racoon - Shooting Star)

The album is "Till Monkeys Fly". I don't know if you can see foreign writers too?

not buying the whole "mnemonics murals" business- it was just a youtube comment, guys! And it hasn't been deleted!

However, I've thought for months that the "M" in the supposed title would have something to do with the word "mural", so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case :)

Well, one of my favourite bands Hard-Fi have released their single 'Good For Nothing' and they've said their new album might not be released until the Autumn.

Well , normally acts don't really release singles 4 months before the album. By the time they release the album the momentum is already over. Just check Coldplay's previous releases , check VLV for example. VH was released 1 month and a week before the album.

It's not the normal thing to do specially with big mainstream bands/artists . Comparing hard fi with coldplay is like comparing Lisa hannigan with Lady gaga :D

But idk , maybe you are right

Found a connected thread:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1298068

So apparantly it's Shooting Star by Racoon (Dutch Band; I know them). But why would Chris Martin have written it too? Chris seems a bit out of Racoons league, especially back in 2001 when Racoon was trying to break through.

(Racoon - Shooting Star)

The album is "Till Monkeys Fly". I don't know if you can see foreign writers too?

All members of Coldplay are in the writing credits, that's why I thought it might of been a Coldplay song. Then again, all members of Coldplay are present on the credits for 'Fun' and 'Lukas' by Natilie Imbruglia so maybe 'Shooting Star' is another song Coldplay gave to someone else.