✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (OUT THIS FRI(ROW)/SAT (UK)!!) - [Walking Man and Videos + GIFs + Scre

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love coldplay and i love the new lyrics, but that music is shocking and you cant ague with that, coldplay or not!i think that awful noise is on 2 distract us!i dont believe that all from coldplay 2nite!

UGH, I really thought we'd get more than just a teaser today...but at least that one says "finally," which I take to mean we won't have any more bloody teasers :bomb:.

But like some other people, I'm starting to think that all these various teasers haven't been teasing us for one song, they've been lyrics from various parts of the album, and they're gearing us up for an album announcement.

I still think it would benefit them (and us) to have one new song to bring on the road with them starting Friday, but I just don't think all these lyrics etc. are from one song anymore. I'm now wondering how likely a single is in the very near future :shrug:

tomorrow, it's gotta be tomorrow! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reallllllllly liking the visuals on this one. haven't had time to digest the lyrics yet.

Also, can I just say- MAD PROPS to their marketing people, I think this has been done very well. love how the last lyric we get in the last(?) video is the title, it seems, and the buildup of visuals and sound... very well done. :thumbsup:

BIEEEEEEEEEEEN!!

I think that this is not my style of Coldplay album,a dance and techno album,but... we really dont know nothing about the song,except the title and the lyrics. The sound can be only for distract us...

And i was right.Today the last part of the lyrics,and tomorrow a big announcement?