✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ETIAW to be played at 12pm BST Fri 3rd June - LISTENING PARTY AKA DIRTY STOP-UP THREAD! (Stations vi

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, this is what I meant--everyone was getting all over my butt for being a Negative Nancy, but I said I'd probably end up having the music redeem it, and I was right.

I REALLY like it for what it is. I think the title and the lyrics are terrible, and I think they could have found something else besides "WA WA WA WA WATERFALL" to fill that bit in with, but I just think it's great. Not vintage Coldplay, not why I fell in love with them or continue to go crazy about them, but I don't think they'll ever go back to that. I just find that even if I feel like they're a completely different band, I still really like what they put out, just in different ways. They don't make it easy to be a fan and tell people you love them, though :lol:.

UGH, I :heart: IT.

1. Not what I expected, but not bad.

2. VERY different. Not entirely sure about what this new album is going to look like anymore.

3. The reason I don't love it: Chris' voice in the beginning (sounds almost autotuned), it has a less unique and Coldplay style/sounds very similar to other pop songs, etc.

4. But, it's going to be GREAT live! I'm seriously so excited for that. It's perfect for festivals and live concerts.

5. It's definitely growing on me! And about half way through, it really picks up.

6. I THINK I'm happy. :]

1. Not what I expected, but not bad.

2. VERY different. Not entirely sure about what this new album is going to look like anymore! So interesting!

3. The reason I don't love it: Chris' voice in the beginning (sounds almost autotuned), it has a less unique and Coldplay style/sounds very similar to other pop songs, etc.

4. But, it's going to be GREAT live! I'm seriously so excited for that. It's perfect for festivals and live concerts.

5. It's definitely growing on me! And about half way through, it really picks up.

6. I THINK I'm happy. :]

Edit: VERY VERY HAPPY. SO much better after replaying it several times.