✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall / Major Minus / Moving To Mars - CD, vinyl and digital release

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest...I don't know anything! Until yesterday I thought ETIAW was just a fun song for summer and festivals (no video, no relation to LP5, different sound, no physical release). But now we have completely changed facts and its impossible to predict something... we have to wait...but I'm tired to wait again...

Aside all of this, I still think that ETIAW won't be on the album. Life in technicolor ii had it's own video and single, but was not on VLVoDaAhF, but on Prospekts March.

Thats true, they wrote ETIAW / MM

That was only the title of the news. They gave us the Tracklisting of the singles. None of them is like Every Teardrop is a Waterfall / Major Minus.

7-inch:

1. – Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

2. – Major Minus

Die-cut sleeve and colored blue vinyl

CD:

1. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

2. Major Minus

Standard digital bundle:

1.Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

2. Major Minus

Exclusive iTunes digital bundle:

2. Major Minus

Plus additional tracks to be announced next week

That was only the title of the news. They gave us the Tracklisting of the singles. None of them is like Every Teardrop is a Waterfall / Major Minus.

7-inch:

1. – Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

2. – Major Minus

Die-cut sleeve and colored blue vinyl

CD:

1. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

2. Major Minus

Standard digital bundle:

2. Major Minus

Exclusive iTunes digital bundle:

2. Major Minus

Plus additional tracks to be announced next week

BECAUSE THERE IS NOT A TRACK CALLED : ETIAW / MAJOR MINUS

THEY ARE TWO SEPARATE SONGS NUMBER 1 AND NUMBER 2 of the album, the other new songs might actually the ones that will not be on the LP5 , still belive the LP name is Major Minus also.

I think the guys like confusing their fans :freak:

This is what I was going to write.

Why can't they just put us out our misery! They should have announced the tracklist for this "EP" or whatever this is.

Now we have to argue and speculate until next week. At least we now know Major Minus won't be a title track. How about Every Siren Is A Symphony for the album title (just kidding)

BECAUSE THERE IS NOT A TRACK CALLED : ETIAW / MAJOR MINUS

THEY ARE TWO SEPARATE SONGS NUMBER 1 AND NUMBER 2 of the album, the other new songs might actually the ones that will not be on the LP5 , still belive the LP name is Major Minus also.

Hahaha calm down man, You got me wrong. I just said that because there are people thinking that ETIAW must be with MM together all the time because they wrote "Etaw/MM" on the site. I was just considering the fact that the album may have Major Minus but Every Teardrop not. That is what I believe. And plus I also think that the album name is Major Minus or Alien Radio. I like both of them.

Why can't they just put us out our misery! They should have announced the tracklist for this "EP" or whatever this is.

Now we have to argue and speculate until next week. At least we now know Major Minus won't be a title track. How about Every Siren Is A Symphony for the album title (just kidding)

For a second there I thought I had missed something and there was a song called Every Siren Is A Symphony :lol: :freak:

I don't know why they do this to us . . . is it supposed to generate more hype, cause it's sure doing its job!

Hahaha calm down man, You got me wrong. I just said that because there are people thinking that ETIAW must be with MM together all the time because they wrote "Etaw/MM" on the site. I was just considering the fact that the album may have Major Minus but Every Teardrop not. That is what I believe. And plus I also think that the album name is Major Minus or Alien Radio. I like both of them.

Im not angry :) i just used capittal letters hahahahah , major m inus would be a great album name, and i really hope the new album has MM and not ETIAW...

you know i actually really like that for an album name, somehow it actually (to me at least) seems to fit

The only good think besides these intense mistery and desesperation :P is that we will probably have more than 16 or 17 new songs at the end of the era, and if they keep putting b-sides, maybe 20 or even more, it would be unreal if they released a double album, just imagine!

For a second there I thought I had missed something and there was a song called Every Siren Is A Symphony :lol: :freak:

I don't know why they do this to us . . . is it supposed to generate more hype, cause it's sure doing its job!

:laugh3::lol:

The only good think besides these intense mistery and desesperation :P is that we will probably have more than 16 or 17 new songs at the end of the era, and if they keep putting b-sides, maybe 20 or even more, it would be unreal if they released a double album, just imagine!

:0 that would be wonderful!!

honestly, anyone who thinks ETIAW won't be on the album is someone who doesn't want it to be on the album.

it is most certainly going to be on the album. the band doesn't need to confirm it. after three years away (to most non fans in the world) their first new song wouldn't not be on the album.

and all these people talking about buying the song five times or whatever - you're not REALLY buying the song five times. if you buy the cd/lp bundle you're buying it to have it. not to listen to ETIAW. you're buying it to be an "ultimate" fan.

honestly, i don't see how anyone could perceive this as anything but awesome news. we're getting what could be two album tracks and potentially more.

my feeling is we won't get one's like charlie brown or hlh because they are definite album tracks as far as i see it. we'll probably get some new songs that have been thrown to the cutting room floor. which doesn't mean they won't be good even. it just means they didn't fit in the album.

we should all remember that for coldplay, being a b-side doesn't necessarily mean its shit or subpar. it may just mean it doesn't fit linearly in the new album. so i'm hopeful a few more new songs and the studio version of major minus (which if i'm honest I've not been too into live).

I FOUND SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE EVERYONE BELIVE MM IS ON THE ALBUM . ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTS IN MAJOR MINUS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ojmqJFfR0]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - " Major Minus " HQ Live @ Rock am Ring festival : Nürburgring, Germany‬‏[/ame]

Its not clear there, but chris acoustic guitar has written " got one eye on the road and one on you" , they have said these cloths / instruments will be used for the whole era, woudn't it be weird that chris guitar has the lyrics of a simple b-side, instead they should be from abig song, mainly because they are with big letters and on chris guitar, what do you think.

honestly, anyone who thinks ETIAW won't be on the album is someone who doesn't want it to be on the album.

it is most certainly going to be on the album. the band doesn't need to confirm it. after three years away (to most non fans in the world) their first new song wouldn't not be on the album.

and all these people talking about buying the song five times or whatever - you're not REALLY buying the song five times. if you buy the cd/lp bundle you're buying it to have it. not to listen to ETIAW. you're buying it to be an "ultimate" fan.

honestly, i don't see how anyone could perceive this as anything but awesome news. we're getting what could be two album tracks and potentially more.

my feeling is we won't get one's like charlie brown or hlh because they are definite album tracks as far as i see it. we'll probably get some new songs that have been thrown to the cutting room floor. which doesn't mean they won't be good even. it just means they didn't fit in the album.

we should all remember that for coldplay, being a b-side doesn't necessarily mean its shit or subpar. it may just mean it doesn't fit linearly in the new album. so i'm hopeful a few more new songs and the studio version of major minus (which if i'm honest I've not been too into live).

I love ETIAW. I Just don't want it to be on the album EXCLUSIVELY because 11 'unknown' songs is better than 1 'known' song + 10 'unknown' songs.

I FOUND SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE EVERYONE BELIVE MM IS ON THE ALBUM . ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTS IN MAJOR MINUS:

search%3Fq%3Dcoldplay%2Blive%2Brock%2Bam%2Bring%2B2011%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D643%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=364&vpy=365&dur=12&hovh=174&hovw=290&tx=170&ty=134&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:0&biw=1366&bih=643

Its not clear there, but chris acoustic guitar has written " got one eye on the road and one on you" , they have said these cloths / instruments will be used for the whole era, woudn't it be weird that chris guitar has the lyrics of a simple b-side, instead they should be from abig song, mainly because they are with big letters and on chris guitar, what do you think.

Their Jackets have "MAJOR MINUS MEDIA" written under THIS

<------------ (yes, my avat)

I FOUND SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE EVERYONE BELIVE MM IS ON THE ALBUM . ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTS IN MAJOR MINUS

Nicely done :nice: Now I'm fairly certain that this release is either a double a-side or an EP of some sort