Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall / Major Minus / Moving To Mars - CD, vinyl and digital release

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thinking that the extra tracks on the itunes bundle will be live tracks or maybe even a remix. with the exception of Major Minus I don't think there will be another "new" song. Of course I could be (and hope that I am) wrong.

my PREDICTION

01. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

02. Major Minus

03. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall (Live from ?????)

04. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall (????? Remix)

Im thinking that the extra tracks on the itunes bundle will be live tracks or maybe even a remix. with the exception of Major Minus I don't think there will be another "new" song. Of course I could be (and hope that I am) wrong.

my PREDICTION

02. Major Minus

Hopefully not.

My wishful prediction:

01. ETIAW

02. MM

03. HLH

04. PoC

05. CB

06. UATW

Could you explain what you meant by that? I don't understand it... ;)

Well, I just mean that from my own personal perspective/situation, if I really want to listen to MM (or the other songs, unless they end up being ones we haven't heard yet) I can just go on YouTube at the live performances. I don't feel the need to play it on repeat in my car CD player, or my iPod for that matter; and I don't want to have to buy ETIAWhatever again just to get it. Basically, I will let patience prevail.

my PREDICTION

02. Major Minus

I agree

Personally I don't think they will. It's just a single, not an album and why would they offer that when they might as well milk the cow more? :\

We will get the songs anyway..

------

I really thought major minus was a song from the album and the probable lp5 title!!

Quite shocked I am that is a Bside ...

If this song is a Bside The album songs :o:o

I'm gonna buy the CD version on that web, anyone knows If I can use paypal ? :D thanks!!

Great news we will get even more songs :dance:

Some of them maybe are played live at Glastonbury !:wacko:

We have to read carefully :

The 1- BRAND NEW TRACK Major Minus will be available on all formats. An exclusive version of the digital bundle - available only in iTunes Stores - will also include additional 2- tracks to be announced next week.

1- They never say "B-SIDE" , they say, "A NEW SONG"

2- additional "tracks" (at least 2)

conclution: I think Major Minus WILL be on the album, because of the times they have played it (all festivals) , the positive comments from debs wild "can stop listening to MM" , and the most importan, most fams consider it way better than ETIAW.

And i belive these will be an EP , it might be called single, but i really think there will be 5 or 6 songs.

so my finaly conclution is that, 1 - all the songs will be on the LP 2 - none of the songs will be on the LP

my PREDICTION

02. Major Minus

I think this is very likely, but I think there might be one more new song instead of an ETIAW-Remix.

Mayhaps this will be a double a-side instead of an a-side/b-side bundle? Major Minus is too awesome to be demoted to a b-side for ETiaW!

And now I'm curious as to what the other songs in the bundle will be . . .

But the cover shows only ETiAW...

I Still think that MM is gonna be on LP5 just by the fact that it holds a lot of the LP5 concept (I know it is soon to talk about that but all that UFO and communication towers, I think we may already know what is that about). I also 'fear' that Wedding Bells won't be on the LP5.

We have to read carefully :

The 1- BRAND NEW TRACK Major Minus will be available on all formats. An exclusive version of the digital bundle - available only in iTunes Stores - will also include additional 2- tracks to be announced next week.

1- They never say "B-SIDE" , they say, "A NEW SONG"

2- additional "tracks" (at least 2)

conclution: I think Major Minus WILL be on the album, because of the times they have played it (all festivals) , the positive comments from debs wild "can stop listening to MM" , and the most importan, most fams consider it way better than ETIAW.

And i belive these will be an EP , it might be called single, but i really think there will be 5 or 6 songs.

so my finaly conclution is that, 1 - all the songs will be on the LP 2 - none of the songs will be on the LP

So it's the 2nd single??

Why are they putting it with ETIAW if it's such a song..

How can Major Minus be a b-side? :wtf:

I don't like that they release the extra material only on iTunes. It's unfair cause not everyone can buy from there. I'd really love to have those, but I'll just have to buy the regular one. If I want the other ones I can't find a legal way of getting them. It would be just better if they released an EP.

this, the same for me.

I Still think that MM is gonna be on LP5 just by the fact that it holds a lot of the LP5 concept (I know it is soon to talk about that but all that UFO and communication towers, I think we may already know what is that about). I also 'fear' that Wedding Bells won't be on the LP5.

Why are all people so 'happy' about wedding bells? The only thing you heard is from that interview?

So it's the 2nd single??

Why are they putting it with ETIAW if it's such a song..

In my opinion, to make ETIAW look better, i dont think they will release MM with the idea of it being a b-side, i think its just a song to make fans see they got more, and i think releasing ETIAW at the begining was a mistake, just my opinion...

this, the same for me.

Why are all people so 'happy' about wedding bells? The only thing you heard is from that interview?

Nono, they got this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yeDMc4odYc]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Sing Wedding Bells - live at Apple keynote 2010‬‏[/ame]

Also, I wouldn't mind a lot if Weeding Bells is not on LP5. I think they wrote it very very far ago while they were thinking about a 'Christmas Lights clothed album'. Guy said they have changed almost everything, so, I think this song won't be on LP5

:shrug: I just think that Major Minus is too good of a song to be a b-side

Maybe this will be an EP-type release instead?:thinking:

To be honest...I don't know anything! Until yesterday I thought ETIAW was just a fun song for summer and festivals (no video, no relation to LP5, different sound, no physical release). But now we have completely changed facts and its impossible to predict something... we have to wait...but I'm tired to wait again...

they said they are releasing a brand new song, not a b-side, what do you imply when someone is releasing a BRAND NEW SONG at the border of a new LP , for me its on the album

When they want to promote their new album, caused by a release of a single of the LP, why Major Minus isn't on the cover? ETIAW seems to be the "big song" and MM is just alongside ETIAW.

Maybe ETIAW AND MM are on LP5 (kind of double A-side) or only ETIAW and MM is the b-side. Today, I strongly believe that ETIAW is on the new album, but MM not.

Another interesting point is, that Coldplay.com wrote "ETIAW / Major Minus"...