✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall / Major Minus / Moving To Mars - CD, vinyl and digital release

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL THE SONGS THAT HAVE LYRICS PRINTED IN COLDPLAY INSTRUMENTS ARE ON THE LP5 FOR SURE!, AND THAT INCLUDES MAJOR MINUS, HURTS LIKE HEAVEN , PRINCESS OF CHINA , CHARLIE BROWN. AND THE MISTERIOUS TRACKS:

1- UFO

2- GOLDEN ARROW

3- CK (CAR KIDS)

4- NO ME LLORES (LATIN FOR: DON'T CRY TO ME)

5- MX

Have never seen ETIAW lyrics in their instruments, maybe a hint about ETIAW future...

No Me Llores was on the guitar during the VLV tour, its not a song

I was definitely not expecting this announcement. I am so excited that we get a studio version of Major Minus. It is one of my favorite new songs! This announcement though raises several questions. The big question for me is what does this all mean for LP5? Is it possible that neither ETIAW nor Major Minus will be on LP5? It seems odd to me that Coldplay have not confirmed ETIAW as the first single. Some had also speculated that Major Minus would be the album title/title track but I doubt they would have released that track if that were the case. I am extremely curious about the iTunes bundle. Will it be remixes/live tracks or will it be new songs? There was a story last year about how U2 played some new songs at some shows and how they had all this new material but did not know what to do with it. Chris then called Bono and told him to just pick the best new songs and release them. I love how Coldplay is doing just that and I applaud them for releasing a new track (Major Minus) instead of making us wait until October/November to hear more new music. Just one more reason I love Coldplay.

Item/s will be sent out upon receipt of a Cleared PayPal Payment - And Upon Release Monday June 27th 2011 And On The Next Available Posting Slot

Standard for just about any music that's up for pre-order. People seem to jump on ebay links because they want it sooner, but the shipper sends it out on the release date. :rolleyes:

I hope its a little ep! my dream tracklist: 1 etiaw 2 major minus 3 charlie brown 4 us against the world 5 PRINCESS OF CHINA 6 hurts like heaven. all the new tunes actually! and then the album after the summer :P

reckon they'll be remixes

:uhoh: I hope not! That would just be cruel and unusual punishment to make us wait to hear about the additional tracks and then come out with live versions and remixes!

Just had a thought, actually . . . Why would the guys wait to give us the names of the additional tracks if they just turn out to be remixes/live versions? Why not just give us the titles outright, if that's the case? :shrug:

This has been planned very well by EMI (LP5 is massive for them so they will pull out everything possible), after the initial release of ETIAW, they need something to boost it back up the charts and further promotion before the new album, by then the official video should be ready and fans who buy the bundle and the Itunes exclusive bundle will count as 4 sales, we get new songs, Coldplay are around the top of the charts again in an era where the in thing with the kids is club music, EMI are happy, Fans are happy, win win for everyone! :D

Guest Osaka Sun

Why do I have the slightest feeling that they will shock us and release the entire album all next week?