✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moving To Mars (found via iTunes pre-order)

pipp088

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting worried. They still don't have Every Teardrop is a Waterfall EP in the U.S. iTunes store. :confused:

don't be! We're being lumped in with Japan! :D They always get the albums first when they come out. Not just because of the time but two or three days before even the UK and US, they did with VlVADAAHF anyway. And. Whenever albums come out, like Parachutes and X&Y, Japan's been the only country to get bonus tracks included where other places in the world didn't. I think this is a potentially awesome thing for us! [:

And I could be overreacting a bit here but. There's nothing I don't love about this song and nothing I could possible add to make it any better. I love everything. The piano. The guitar. The bass. The drums. The violin. The deep baritone. The mid range. The falsetto. The Project Serpo deal at the end (which was a complete mind-blow for me they'd pull out an epic allusion like that). This song is just so damn beautiful I can't even adequately put it into words. I want to cry at every listen. I mean not even two weeks ago, could it be? I heard ETIAW and it's not dreadful but it was just kinda good/pretty good and I thought. Oh no! Could this be their 'jump the shark' moment? But it wasn't!! ETIAW sounded a decent bit better after a dozen listens. The live songs are all fantastic- especially Charlie Brown and Us Against the World. The Major Minus studio version I loved and was a great song. Definitely on par with what I'd expect from my favorite band. And then they pull this number out and wow! I love the Viva songs don't get me wrong. Many of them are incredible and behind ARBH it's my second favorite album. But as it stands this could be the best song I've ever heard. I mean behind Clocks, The Scientist, and maybe Talk as well. But still top 5. No lie! :D

don't be! We're being lumped in with Japan! :D They always get the albums first when they come out. Not just because of the time but two or three days before even the UK and US, they did with VlVADAAHF anyway. And. Whenever albums come out, like Parachutes and X&Y, Japan's been the only country to get bonus tracks included where other places in the world didn't. I think this is a potentially awesome thing for us! [:

And I could be overreacting a bit here but. There's nothing I don't love about this song and nothing I could possible add to make it any better. I love everything. The piano. The guitar. The bass. The drums. The violin. The deep baritone. The mid range. The falsetto. The Project Serpo deal at the end (which was a complete mind-blow for me they'd pull out an epic allusion like that). This song is just so damn beautiful I can't even adequately put it into words. I want to cry at every listen. I mean not even two weeks ago, could it be? I heard ETIAW and it's not dreadful but it was just kinda good/pretty good and I thought. Oh no! Could this be their 'jump the shark' moment? But it wasn't!! ETIAW sounded a decent bit better after a dozen listens. The live songs are all fantastic- especially Charlie Brown and Us Against the World. The Major Minus studio version I loved and was a great song. Definitely on par with what I'd expect from my favorite band. And then they pull this number out and wow! I love the Viva songs don't get me wrong. Many of them are incredible and behind ARBH it's my second favorite album. But as it stands this could be the best song I've ever heard. I mean behind Clocks, The Scientist, and maybe Talk as well. But still top 5. No lie! :D

It's not only with Coldplay though , 90% of the artists get bonus tracks and different cds to japan because it is invariably cheaper for Japanese buyers to import CDs rather than purchase them in their local record store. The extra tracks are there to provide an incentive for buying the domestic version. Without the extra tracks, Japanese retailers are reluctant to sell the CDs knowing that a large portion of the potential purchasers will simply be importing the product.

The releasing the album sooner in Japan is a matter of schedule :P

It's not only with Coldplay though , 90% of the artists get bonus tracks and different cds to japan because it is invariably cheaper for Japanese buyers to import CDs rather than purchase them in their local record store. The extra tracks are there to provide an incentive for buying the domestic version. Without the extra tracks, Japanese retailers are reluctant to sell the CDs knowing that a large portion of the potential purchasers will simply be importing the product.

The releasing the album sooner in Japan is a matter of schedule :P

OH. I just knew the fact they did not the whole story. Thanks though! That's really interesting. :) Now if I ever mention that to a fellow Coldplay fan for whatever reason I'll know why it actually is that way.