✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moving To Mars (found via iTunes pre-order)

pipp088

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
Thanks! Unfortunately, it is only available in Canada for the time being.

Available to look at on the UK store as well.

the website said plus additional tracks - so it kind of should be at least two more songs beside MM and ETIAW. I hope there are more songs in the U.S. Store - not that I'd want to deprive any Coldplay fan of songs.

I'm just hoping they haven't given us less. Not that it would matter - two new songs is still great.

So it s an EP, not a single, conclusion, MM and MTM are NOT b-sides, another conclusion, they can easily be on the album, actually the oracle gave that posibility, and i think that the EP will have like 5 or 6 songs, if at some point the tracklist were 2 songs, now 3 , why not tomorrow 4 ?? and after that 5, i mean , it clearly said aditional trackS , anyway, you might say im crazy but i prefer all the songs on these EP to be out of the album, that way, we will have even more new songs for these era and these new EP + LP5 :laugh3:

That's quite some wishful thinking, lol.

No time length on these tracks? :( Would kill for some five to six minute epic.

not at all, actually coldplay have said in twitter they are still writting new songs... they have played like 7 live, plus the 2 or three new songs from these EP , thats more than an album, or a really really long album, but i agree , i think MTM will be like 6 or 7 minutes long, hope they did what MGMT always does.... songs of 12 - 13 minutes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypFY-lSyq_o]YouTube - ‪MGMT - Siberian Breaks‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c_WGTah5hE]YouTube - ‪MGMT - Metanoia‬‏[/ame]

So, I kinda screeched like a little girl when I saw this tweeted. Haha. I really hope they add at least one more track. (Still crossing my fingers for Spanish Rain although we pretty much know that ain't happening.)

I'm also kinda hoping these tracks aren't on the album. Don't get me wrong, I love these songs (yes, even ETIAW) and I'm sure MTM will be just as great. I'm just really picky about my iTunes collection. I hope these tracks stay on the EP and we get HLH, Charlie Brown, PoC, etc on LP5.

very strange coincidence while searching 'moving to mars': Mat Whitecross worked on a documentary called 'moving to mars' as well

http://www.coldplaying.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6433&theme=Printer

(fourth paragraph)

:anxious:

:uhoh: I quite like Moving to Mars as a title ;)

Me too. Sounds better then 'Every Teardrop is a waterfall'

I would like to pre-order the EP, but I don't want ETIAW again! Why don't they let us choose if we want that song or not? I'm not using my money on a song, that i already have.

I know i know.. this will be a lame joke..but i could not help and this was my first thought " Moving To Mars in 30 Seconds? :uhoh: im not enjoying this tittle even though im 30 Seconds to Mars fan, will see what it comes from there :D

So it s an EP, not a single, conclusion, MM and MTM are NOT b-sides, another conclusion, they can easily be on the album, actually the oracle gave that posibility, and i think that the EP will have like 5 or 6 songs, if at some point the tracklist were 2 songs, now 3 , why not tomorrow 4 ?? and after that 5, i mean , it clearly said aditional trackS , anyway, you might say im crazy but i prefer all the songs on these EP to be out of the album, that way, we will have even more new songs for these era and these new EP + LP5 :laugh3:

it would be amazing this theory!! but i think this is it for this EP.. cause i tunes has to change again graphic, the price and everything.. and i dont think so.. just hope!

Now I hope that these 3 tracks doesn't make it to the album. Because there are more new tracks on the album. So we have an EP and an album. But still I'm disappointed that moving to Mars isn't on the physical release. So now I have to download it illegally because it don't have iTunes.

ep80.jpg

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall digital EP out June 26

21 June 2011 10:30 am

Pre-order the 3 track EP from iTunes now

news_line.png

Dear friends

More new music on its way... Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall EP is arriving in iTunes stores at 00:01 on Sunday 26 June. These are the songs:

1. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

2. Major Minus

3. Moving To Mars

You can pre-order the EP on iTunes worldwide now, except the US and Japan (where it's coming soon).

uk43.png switzerland.png sweden.png spain.png portugal.png newzealand.png netherlands.png mexico.png luxembourg.png italy.png

ireland.png greece.png germany.png france.png Finland.png Denmark.png canada.png Belgium.png austria.png australia.png Norway.png

Love Will

The two new tracks will premiere on UK radio at the following times:

Major Minus - Thursday 23rd June, 9pm (time where you are)

Moving To Mars - Friday 24th June, 11.45am (time where you are)

You'll be able to hear them online at the following links:

BBC Radio 1; BBC Radio 2; BBC 6 Music; Absolute Radio; Xfm

You can also still pre-order the 7-inch and CD single by clicking here.

ep500.jpg