✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moving To Mars (found via iTunes pre-order)

pipp088

Ye they never said that word even once in any of the older songs. I just think that's a weird thing of note. :)

actually, they've used it quite a lot in older songs as well. :P

"My heart is yours"

"Ooh, and the sun will shine//Yeah, on this heart of mine"

"With a headache and a heavy heart"

"Your heavy heart is made of stone"

etc.....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, they've used it quite a lot in older songs as well. :P

"My heart is yours"

"Ooh, and the sun will shine//Yeah, on this heart of mine"

"With a headache and a heavy heart"

"Your heavy heart is made of stone"

etc.....

Ah true! My bad. I just couldn't think of any at the time. "Your heavy heart is made of stone" That's the only one of these i recognize though. A Message. :] idk the rest? Maybe b-sides or among the few album songs by them I don't listen to.

Ah true! My bad. I just couldn't think of any at the time. "Your heavy heart is made of stone" That's the only one of these i recognize though. A Message. :] idk the rest? Maybe b-sides or among the few album songs by them I don't listen to.

"With a headache and a heavy heart" ---> 'Help Is Just 'Round The Corner

"Ooh and the sun will shine/ Yeah on this heart of mine" ---> 'Daylight'

"My heart is yours" ---> 'Sparks'

. . . . I think, lol :P

"With a headache and a heavy heart" ---> 'Help Is Just 'Round The Corner

"Ooh and the sun will shine/ Yeah on this heart of mine" ---> 'Daylight'

"My heart is yours" ---> 'Sparks'

. . . . I think, lol :P

Ohh. I have all three of those songs. But I don't listen to them often. Especially Sparks. Daylight has a great melody but I can barely hear what he's saying. Good to know though regardless. I though this "hearts" thing in every song was something really new. (: Thank you.

I wonder why they still aren't letting you pre-order it here. :|

You don't listen to Sparks? O.O Go Away! :P

Sorry. :P I don't know, it just never really did anything for me. If we were talking about, say, Spies or Everything's Not Lost, that'd be different :D

Ohh. I have all three of those songs. But I don't listen to them often. Especially Sparks. Daylight has a great melody but I can barely hear what he's saying. Good to know though regardless. I though this "hearts" thing in every song was something really new. (: Thank you.

I wonder why they still aren't letting you pre-order it here. :|

No problem :nice:

I have no idea :shrug: Maybe we're going to get a bonus track or something?

Spies FTW! :dance:

^ Yes it would be :nice:

. . . . but it's probably just iTunes being weird or something :shifty: From what I've heard, Japan doesn't have it up yet either

Idk. It seems like it's on purpose since Will mentioned it in the memo on their website. I think I remember him saying that Japan didn't have it either, so you're right about that.

Sadly, no. :( This upset me too as I preordered the whole bundle with the vinyl, CD, and print. But at least MM is on there with ETIAW.

Same. Hopefully MTM will be on the album though. Or maybe not, I guess we assume every new Coldplay song is gonna be amazing before we've even heard it. :wink3:

Sadly, no. :( This upset me too as I preordered the whole bundle with the vinyl, CD, and print. But at least MM is on there with ETIAW.

Same here :disappointed: I'm still hoping for a later release of the song soemwhere other than iTunes.

I think if there are any other additional tracks for the US release they should be announcing it tomorrow since they did say they would announce the extra tracks this week.