✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moving To Mars (found via iTunes pre-order)

pipp088

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
:dance: I love the title! I think this song might be the mysterious MTM that Jonny has an 'epic lead' on :wacky:

But didn't the website say additional trackS

What source did the MTM come from?

What source did the MTM come from?

I believe it was a Roadie blog. Another user posted a link on another thread, I'll try to find it.

EDIT: Here we go, credit goes to Laga for finding it!

Every room had some kind of writing or recording setup on the go - you even had to time your use of the kettle carefully, as a laptop and speakers had been set up in the kitchen and Jonny was in there working on his epic lead for MTM. So, by comparison, the first few weeks of the year felt like a ghost town.

Guest howyousawtheworld
I believe it was a Roadie blog. Another user posted a link on another thread, I'll try to find it.

EDIT: Here we go, credit goes to Laga for finding it!

Ah! Remember reading it now. Thanks for that.

Guest howyousawtheworld

£1.49 for 3 tracks is a cracking deal even when one of them is the same one most of us already have. £1.49 you'd expect for 2 tracks so in effect we're getting ETIAW for relatively nothing... even though a lot of us really don't want it for the second time. Let's just say it ain't one of those 'it's so good I could buy it twice songs'. Far from it! Anyhow Major Minus is a proper fab tune and I'm sure Moving To Mars doesn't need too much effort to be better than ETIAW.

Yeah, me neither...I think it isn't available in the U.S. store yet.

The picture is within the US iTunes Store. Whenever I find it, it shall be pre-ordered instantly.

EDIT: Ah, poo. It's available in Canada.