✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moving To Mars: LISTENING PARTY! Countdown to Friday 24th June, 11.45am (BST)

busybeeburns

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes everyone :D

The site works better than yesterday-night :)

That's because everyone sane is still sleeping :)

EDIT: Absolute DJ just said 'a song that may or may not be on the album'... weird :lol:

the real question is - will they put the song on a youtube video like with Major Minus?

This time I don't think so - but who knows...

Although I think that is actually a good idea since that way we can hear the song without downloading illegally until Sunday.

the real question is - will they put the song on a youtube video like with Major Minus?

This time I don't think so - but who knows...

Although I think that is actually a good idea since that way we can hear the song without downloading illegally until Sunday.

Morning, evening, afternoon and everything in between.

I don't know how far I'd go to say these songs are Coldplay's "New Sound" - they're quite reminiscent and a clear step forward from tracks like Glass of Water, Lovers in Japan and Cemeteries of London in my opinion (with some healthy influence from other bands - obviously ETIAW was based around an influence! But sampling profits everybody). I actually think this new stuff sounds very coldplay, especially considering Us Against The World :)

I also love the comments that Jonny's taking over; I love his new work (mastering the licks of ETIAW and MM already!) but I personally think it's Guy's work on those bass tunes that bring out the real shine! I always think ETIAW is a good track right up until that last bit where Guy brings in this tune...you can see how much fun he's having when he's playing it live...and MM's bass line has got me stumped, it's so complex!

Apologies for the rant :D five minutes!