✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moving To Mars: LISTENING PARTY! Countdown to Friday 24th June, 11.45am (BST)

busybeeburns

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning Strawberry Swinger! If only home phones could be put on silent.

Glad to be living in Melbourne. Somewhere around 8:30pm for me, same with ETIAW. :) I'm tentative on the lyrics but you can't judge a song before you've heard it!

the worst thing is - it was my cell phone! :laugh3:

i should really start putting it on silent...:\

Hehe! Telemarketers or someone nice enough to remind you that coldplay's new song is airing and you shouldn't be sleeping? ;)

my band is having a gig on Sunday, supporting some cause against drugs - it was one of the organizers or sth to tell me that there is a press conference in 30 minutes and that we can appear if we want to... I said it is impossible to make it in time... they are really irresponsible :(

back to topic, i just read the lyrics and i think that they are not that bad. better than ETIAW. but then again, everything is! :laugh3: gonna go get me some breakfast...

WHY DOES THIS SONG COME OUT AT 5:45 AM?!

Oh well. It's Coldplay. Time doesn't apply.

It is aired at 11:45 BST. Any time picked would always be a bad time for some part of the world....As Coldplay are british, it is only logical that the song would be aired when people in Britain are actually awake :)

maricircus, that's correct.

Good morning Basilica. :)

Strawberry Swinger, that's tough luck. Some people in 'the biz' make you wonder why it's even worthwhile. Until the band's onstage and the audience is smiling, and it all seems okay!

Also: For conversation, while we wait...what's people's thoughts on the Major Minus studio version? (given that it does sound quite different to the live version)