✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Moving To Mars: LISTENING PARTY! Countdown to Friday 24th June, 11.45am (BST)

busybeeburns

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ THIS.

Although I have to admit that even thought I'm not a fan (yet) of the vocal distortion, I think it fits in the paranoia-context of the song. Moving to Mars seems as if it could be anything at this point in time, a love ballad or a hard-rock song like Major Minus or Violet Hill.

If it's a love ballad, they better stay the heck away from distortion.

^ Lucky :P We've been out for a month but this sophomore has a bit to go yet.

I'm trying to decide if I want to stay up/wake up early (5 am) to listen it, but I know the forum will be going nuts so I'm skeptical. Especially since I have to wake up early tomorrow . . . . If the adrenaline wakes me up early, then I'll be here I guess :awesome:

Hahhaa...I'm so sure everyone is excited about Moving to Mars but I'm so sure that there will be a huge disappointment because of the studio effects in the song... I really love them, so I'm optimistic. ;)

But maybe the disappointment isn't so big because Moving to Mars wasn't played at any festival so there is no comparism.

I have an oral exam at that time and then I have a philosophy midterm and then I have physics class, so i'll be getting home at 5 pm (9 pm BST). I'll have to wait some more time before I can listen to Moving To Mars :(

Well I don't think it will be slow because the other 2 songs with it are fast, upbeat songs as well as R#42 talking about Jonny's epic solo in it. :thinking:

Yeah, same here...don't believe that this is a slow number... especially in the end the song will be fast and loud. ;)

6.15 AM for me...

I'll do anything for C O L D P L A Y

...how? What weird timezone do you live in?!

I don't think I'll get up early for MTM, hopefully it'll be on YouTube by the time I wake up, but I'm not sure if Coldplay will post this one too...

^ Lucky :P We've been out for a month but this sophomore has a bit to go yet.

I'm trying to decide if I want to stay up/wake up early (5 am) to listen it, but I know the forum will be going nuts so I'm skeptical. Especially since I have to wake up early tomorrow . . . . If the adrenaline wakes me up early, then I'll be here I guess :awesome:

I've got a bit to go too...

gahhhhh im going to miss it!! :cry:

i have to go back to the oral suregon for the third time because he messed up on taking out one of my wisdom teeth... grrrrrrr! :angry:

i hope someone manages to record it, :wink3: