🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

haha the faust arp in Auburn was class, I wish I had been there! After Thom stopped faust arp they played a part of Neil Young's Tell Me Why and Phil gives them a dollar for that hahahaha and then they start Faust Arp again and Thom says "oh, fuck it" but they finish the song anyway hahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKAdZwiXQUQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icLt1bpap3I

I think I haven't told this to you guys yet but I'm afraid Weird Fishees isn't my second favourite track anymore. It's been replaced by Reckoner and I can't even explain why. Probably because ... you notice it's brilliance only after a while ... I don't know. But ... I love it now. Really and very much :D

Has anyone experienced anything similar so far?

Dressed in bishop's robes

Terrifies me still

In bishop's robes

Bastard headmaster

I am not going back

I am not going back

I am not going back

Children taught to kill,

To tear themselves to bits

On playing fields

Dressed in bishop's robes

I am not going back

I am not going back

I am not going back

I know you should never judge a book by its cover. Let alone an album. And I won't.

But...The Bends album look shit.

Someone tell me that the music is better...

definetly better... personally the album cover kinda freaks me out a bit. the album is really good though (like all their albums, well except most of PH)

I think I haven't told this to you guys yet but I'm afraid Weird Fishees isn't my second favourite track anymore. It's been replaced by Reckoner and I can't even explain why. Probably because ... you notice it's brilliance only after a while ... I don't know. But ... I love it now. Really and very much :D

Has anyone experienced anything similar so far?

Reckoner is an amazing song, so I do not blame you :-P