✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Norwegian Government Bombing and Shooting (77 Dead)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure both my friends made it.

They're gonna start identifying bodies now, families haven't been informed so a lot of people are going through hell right now.

Turns out the gunman was probably there because of Gro Harlem Brundtland visiting (unpopular ex PM)...this turned out so much worse than anyone expected.

edit: Just heard that both are fine, the older brother is in the hospital with 4 bullet wounds after trying to help others.

Agh I am so glad that they are ok.

I'm terrified that my friend might be dead though. According to another person who was there, he was one of the swimmers trying to escape. he might have drowned. But I'm still hoping with all my heart that he is alive. He has to be alive.

I got through this terrible news from the internet since here in my country for some reason it is not really broadcasted on TV, but well it really should.

I just can feel sorry for everything that happened as Norway is such a peaceful country with no apparent reason to deserve this and hope everything's gonna be fixed cause it will soon! Norway is a very strong nation and I believe it'll get through this in the best of ways. Get united and stay strong Norway! :)

Norwegians are not prepared for attendats is peaceful people........... :(

They're gonna start identifying bodies now, families haven't been informed so a lot of people are going through hell right now.

Turns out the gunman was probably there because of Gro Harlem Brundtland visiting (unpopular ex PM)...this turned out so much worse than anyone expected.

edit: Just heard that both are fine, the older brother is in the hospital with 4 bullet wounds after trying to help others.

I AM GLAD THAT THEY MADE IT. I HOPE THAT THE OLDER BROTHER WILL OVERCOME HIS WOUNDS WITHOUT LONG-TERM EFFECTS. WHAT AN ORDEAL THEY HAVE ALL BEEN THROUGH. I HEARD 2 GIRLS' ACCOUNTS OF EVENTS. SO TERRIBLE.

Agh I am so glad that they are ok.

I'm terrified that my friend might be dead though. According to another person who was there, he was one of the swimmers trying to escape. he might have drowned. But I'm still hoping with all my heart that he is alive. He has to be alive.

I HOPE THAT YOUR FRIEND HAS MADE IT, AINSLEY.

^ oh god no, I really hope that there is just one shooter. I can't stand the thought that there is another man out there, and we don't know who he is.

10 kids from my town were killed. 1 injured badly, 1 missing. that 1 missing person is my friend.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Never realised the full horror of it when I posted here yesterday. This is a unbelievably horrible thing to be reading about. The fact it happened in Norway as well makes it even more shocking. Thoughts with ainsley, The Final Track and all our friends from across the sea.

@ainsley I really hope your friend is found alive and safe.

I am deeply sorry for what has happened in Norway. My condolences for the Norwegian people and those who lost a loved one.

How could this happen in one of the most peaceful places in the world? This is shocking news. :(

I am relieved that your friends made it out alive, and how truly heroic of the one to try and help out others while getting hit by bullets - he deserves a great honor for that act of bravery. What a nightmare that scene must have been.

My heart goes out to all those families who are still waiting for news, that has got to be gut wrenching to be waiting on needles and pins, not knowing if their loved ones are alright or not.

To do such a horrific thing all because someone dislikes an ex-Prime Minister, that's simply madness. The answer to frustrations is never violence against the innocent, violence only makes things worse.

^ oh god no, I really hope that there is just one shooter. I can't stand the thought that there is another man out there, and we don't know who he is.

10 kids from my town were killed. 1 injured badly, 1 missing. that 1 missing person is my friend.

:cry:

Big ouch.

I am so sorry to hear that ainsley, so very sad is the news.

I hope you friend is ok, wish there was a way to rewind the time and stop the madness before it started. My heartfelt sympathy to you at this moment. :hug:

God no.

Am feeling very sorry for the people of Norway. Such a nice country.

Europe needs to start to deal with the growing rightwing angst very urgently, I think.

@ Ainsley and William: Oh my, I hope you all get good help to deal with this horror. :hug:

Oh my God, this is awful. :sad:

I'm sorry Ainsley.

My condolences to all the people affected by this. :hug:

Norway is the last place in the world I would expect something so horrific to happen.

@ainsley I really hope your friend is found alive and safe.

I am deeply sorry for what has happened in Norway. My condolences for the Norwegian people and those who lost a loved one.

How could this happen in one of the most peaceful places in the world? This is shocking news. :(

+1. :cry:

D:

omg

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

uhh no I can't even imagine this :bigcry:

They've started releasing names of those who are missing. Hope your friend shows up ok, Ainsley :hug:

There is one dead from my area, 2 missing and one seriously wounded out of 40.

They are? Where? I've turned off the tv, I can't watch it anymore. ugh.