✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP6

princesanji

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Digital Spy: 12 albums to get excited about in 2014: Coldplay, Kylie Minogue, more

Coldplay

The same person who told us about Kylie also confirmed that a new Coldplay album will be arriving at some point in 2014 (rumoured for May/June). That's about all we know at this point, but it'll be interesting to see where they go after 2011's Mylo Xyloto, which was easily their poppiest offering yet. They've already collaborated with Rihanna, so surely one with Miley Cyrus isn't entirely out of the question? Right?

link

The Miley thing was obviously a joke. I don't think she wants to collaborate with them either (even though she listen to Alternative Rock on her free time (Arctic Monkeys, Grouplove))

I know this because I follow her on twitter (Im not proud of myself but I love watching a good train wreck). She likes to collaborate with Hip Hop artists now.

Anyhoo, I hope this rumor is true. I've been starving for new Coldplay songs.

The Miley thing was obviously a joke. I don't think she wants to collaborate with them either (even though she listen to Alternative Rock on her free time (Arctic Monkeys, Grouplove))

I know this because I follow her on twitter (Im not proud of myself but I love watching a good train wreck). She likes to collaborate with Hip Hop artists now.

Anyhoo, I hope this rumor is true. I've been starving for new Coldplay songs.

I was definitely assuming it was a joke. But to be fair, I couldn't imagine them working with Rihanna a few years ago either, lol.;)

The Guardian: Arts preview 2014: blockbusters

Coldplay

When it comes to Coldplay's sixth album, there's nothing official out there. But rumours suggest the wheels are in motion for a 2014 comeback of some description: what with them playing small gigs in Somerset pubs and releasing music for the Hunger Games soundtrack. According to rumour, it'll be a May/June release, although we were particularly amused by the one that went out on a limb to predict that it might sound like "a mixture of new and old Coldplay".

link

More from Digital Spy: 25 reasons to be excited about 2014: Your ultimate entertainment list

23. Coldplay return - Summer TBC

music_coldplay_1.jpg

Britain's biggest band had a quiet 2013, but their track 'Atlas' for the Hunger Games: Catching Fire soundtrack and a small Christmas pub gig for locals in Somerset reminded the world that Chris Martin and company haven't gone into early retirement.

Dates and timings are top secret, but a new album and an end-of-year tour are on the cards. Who knows, a surprise secret slot at their home-away-from-home, Glastonbury, could even be on the cards.

link

More from Digital Spy: 25 reasons to be excited about 2014: Your ultimate entertainment list

23. Coldplay return - Summer TBC

Britain's biggest band had a quiet 2013, but their track 'Atlas' for the Hunger Games: Catching Fire soundtrack and a small Christmas pub gig for locals in Somerset reminded the world that Chris Martin and company haven't gone into early retirement.

Dates and timings are top secret, but a new album and an end-of-year tour are on the cards. Who knows, a surprise secret slot at their home-away-from-home, Glastonbury, could even be on the cards.

link

It's my no. 1 reason actually :laugh3:

Anyone know anything about this? Wait I haven't posted enough to post pictures. Search the hashtag coldplay on Instagram. Another an hour ago there's a shot of a Wikipedia discography page saying the new album name is Ezra's Older Adolescent

8d28926273d411e382e5129f1344e6e2_8.jpg

link

Anyone can edit articles on Wikipedia.