✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm bleeding from my face because I don't think this album title is very good.

The Mad Hatter

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, I HATE it. :bomb:

It's so . . . boring. And I absolutely can't stand how it rhymes, OH MY GOD I cannot stand that.

boring? :lol:

if this is boring what about Parachutes :uhoh:

I dont like it,but it does not sound boring at ALL

well clearly you don't know anything about me.

Coldplay used to be my favorite band back in 2005, but since then have just been a big ball of disappointment and embarrassment.

You are here since May 2008. Then, it's 10,778 posts about how you don't like Coldplay anymore? Nice :rolleyes:

Ugh, I HATE it. :bomb:

It's so . . . boring. And I absolutely can't stand how it rhymes, OH MY GOD I cannot stand that.

Boring? Of all the words in the English vocabulary you could've chosen, you chose.... "boring". Hmmm, what's more quirky/exciting than "MYLO XYLOTO".... what about "Parachutes" wooooo so exciting.... how about "X&Y" oh God, had I been a fan back in that era, I'm sure I would've been bursting with excitment at the sound of .... "X&Y" and AROBTTH and VLVODAAHF are simply too long and monotonous to pronounce they can't possibly be exciting, so what the hell are you talking about? "MYLO XYLOTO" is obviously the least boring title... and the rhyming in it contributes to it's appeal, it doesn't remove from it, since it allows it to simply flow off the tongue. Personally, I think you should stop knocking it, when you don't even know what it means or how it ties in with the album itself. This thread in a sense is pointless. We shouldn't be judging it, or at least so critically when we don't, for lack of a better phrase 'have the full story' behind the title.

Mylo - UK street artist with art that wants people to wake up to the ever increasing destruction of the natural world, increasing surveillance on our lives (via internet, tv, etc.) and filtering of the truth through traditional media.

Xyloto - xylo being a group of street artists per google search. Could be also from the root word xylo meaning wood and perhaps the precursor to modern street art, graffiti, posters, etc. Xylo is also a word that the artist Mylo uses to describe cameras and perhaps surveillance.

Can't wait to hear what they say about the inspiration and meaning behind the title, but I'm pretty sure this is close to it.

People are buzzing already about it, and it's only going to grow in curiosity for the rest of the public, and Mylo's work is about to blow up, and his messages wll be seen by even a greater audience. Thank you Coldplay.