✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm bleeding from my face because I don't think this album title is very good.

The Mad Hatter

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though if you look at Coldplay's previous albums and their titles, it doesn't sound right I get it.

Parachutes, A Rush of Blood to the Head, X&Y, Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends....Mylo Xyloto.

I et where you're coming from but it makes you think about what it means which I always like. Anything that is baffling and makes you think is a plus.

I love cryptical words, so I'm biased about this title. And I think it really fits their current attitude to do what they want without thinking whether people will like it or not. What better way to express that than by choosing a mysterious title like this? plus it fits well with the rebel vs big brother theme. Every good secret society has a word code of their own :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so disappointed that "Mylo Xyloto" has no meaning!

Chris said: "We wanted something new that never existed before and that doesn't result in any search engine like Google, Yahoo or Bing. Something used only by Coldplay and that can be associated only with Coldplay".

Sorry, but so auto-referential... and empty of content.

I'm so disappointed that "Mylo Xyloto" has no meaning!

Chris said: "We wanted something new that never existed before and that doesn't result in any search engine like Google, Yahoo or Bing. Something used only by Coldplay and that can be associated only with Coldplay".

Sorry, but so auto-referential... and empty of content.

Oh gods... no... do not.. eugh... by the gods, stop trying so hard!