✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm bleeding from my face because I don't think this album title is very good.

The Mad Hatter

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its ok that you don't like the title. No problem. I love it but thats a matter of taste. ;)

So, I hope you can ignore the title to hear the music later. ;) THIS is really important.

Honestly, better a silly album title and great music than the other way round, isn't it? :)

Guest howyousawtheworld

It could have been any title and people would still love it or hate it. That's just the way it goes if you can realise it. I give it an 8 out of 10 purely because it relates to grafitti.

Guest howyousawtheworld
^ What? The album title doesn't relate to graffiti, derpy.

I gave them a one for not making it nine words long. It would have been two if it wasn't silly to pronounce.

Derpy much? Hmmm. I thought the connection lay in the term xylography (wood art) which has inspured many forms of grafitti. It may be pulling at strings but it's still better than VLVODAAHF.

so the guesser was right, shall get an award or something.

well now on the matter i'm meh about the title, thought i tend to judge the albums for their music not the title or the cover, so we'll see, it just remind me of the weirdness title of The Police album: Zenyatta Mondatta, as kinda random as this one, yet is one pretty good albums from them.

Derpy much?

There's so few things to judge a bunch of words on. I could have just taken a random point off for the way it rolls of the tongue, really. Or given them a half for making the first part of both words rhyme. Or something.

stop blaming people for not liking the title, ffs... i think the title is horrible, weeping for originality but it is rather lame. and also, the artwork is nothing special, worst cover of theirs IMO. it is really not inspiring, it's just ... meh. could have been done by anyone.

BUT

we should not be that bothered, cuz the music is not seen or read, it's just a picture and a name. it's the music that counts.