✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm bleeding from my face because I don't think this album title is very good.

The Mad Hatter

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boring? Of all the words in the English vocabulary you could've chosen, you chose.... "boring". Hmmm, what's more quirky/exciting than "MYLO XYLOTO".... what about "Parachutes" wooooo so exciting.... how about "X&Y" oh God, had I been a fan back in that era, I'm sure I would've been bursting with excitment at the sound of .... "X&Y" and AROBTTH and VLVODAAHF are simply too long and monotonous to pronounce they can't possibly be exciting, so what the hell are you talking about? "MYLO XYLOTO" is obviously the least boring title... and the rhyming in it contributes to it's appeal, it doesn't remove from it, since it allows it to simply flow off the tongue. Personally, I think you should stop knocking it, when you don't even know what it means or how it ties in with the album itself. This thread in a sense is pointless. We shouldn't be judging it, or at least so critically when we don't, for lack of a better phrase 'have the full story'.

OH NO YOU DI'INT

I'll judge things whenever I want, having the full story isn't gonna change my opinion whatsoever. :nod:

True.

Some people are not getting the part where this thread is about the FLIPPIN' TITLE OF THE ALBUM, not the music, not the artwork, not the story. It's a stupid title, no matter what the story is, anyway. :awesome:

what's so bad about judging the album title? No one is saying the album will suck, people are just talking about the album title :uhoh:

+ ∞

I actually like most of the songs thus far. I simply don't like the title. I don't understand what is so bad about that either.

You are here since May 2008. Then, it's 10,778 posts about how you don't like Coldplay anymore? Nice :rolleyes:

oh yeah because clearly I spend all of my time in the Coldplay section because there's no other band to listen to :rolleyes:

I wasn't commenting even on the songs. I actually enjoy Moving To Mars a lot (one of their best sounding and written songs since AROBTTH IMO), and MX/Hurts Like Heaven is good.

I was commenting on how I don't like the cover art and the title is stupid. But of course clearly Coldplay can't do anything wrong so no need for further discussion...

You are a noob how could you know what he's been posting since 2008?

yeah pretty much.

^^no, you're right, we should be focusing on the important things :nod:

^this thread is about the title as is. it will probably still stuck with a story. that's it. that's all i'm saying. i don't want to put any more thought into this horrible title anyway.

and also the album will most definitely suck because the title sucks LOLOLOL