✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm bleeding from my face because I don't think this album title is very good.

The Mad Hatter

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's gonna be my only post about the title, I chose crap just because there are no -0 options, in all honesty for me is craptastically horrible, and even this doesn't get close to how much I think it sucks.

Please refrain from the usual 'but you need to listen to the music' since this thread is about the album title and not the music, once the music is out I'm gonna judge it separately.

edit: sorry I just saw someone already said it, it just takes ages to type with this damn iPhone :bomb:

Guest howyousawtheworld
There's so few things to judge a bunch of words on. I could have just taken a random point off for the way it rolls of the tongue, really. Or given them a half for making the first part of both words rhyme. Or something.

I agree. But i like it largely because it roles of the tongue nicely. Not like the stumpy sloppy VLVODAAHF.

Also anyone out there know if there was any relation to Mylo a street artist from Britain which was speculated a couple of weeks back? I bet he's Dan A Carter!

I like it. They cant win whatever they call it in all fairness. They cant please everyone and they have worked hard on it for the best part of two years so can we just show a bit of appreciation and gratitude that we finally have an announcement

No. Mostly because I no longer care when they announce or what they announce, and I am allowed to have an opinion regarding basically everything they do. :|

And just because you work hard on something doesn't mean that it'll be any good. I mean, some people take half hour shits and it's still shit.

ALL THAT BEING SAID, I'll still buy the album (as it's Coldplay) and listen to it, but that doesn't change the fact that I think this title is stupid.

I like it better than X&Y and I pretty much don't care. And it is no more silly than naming an album after 2 seperate songs on the album. Everyone is going to refer to it as MX anyway, it seems like the band itself already just calls it MX.

i like Mylo Xyloto but i don't love it. i like how it's very easy to remember, can be a abbreviated to mx for marketing and how the name is just so out there

btw, i just want to make sure i'm saying it right. So it's "My-Low Z-eye-low-tow"

is that correct?

btw, i just want to make sure i'm saying it right. So it's "My-Low Z-eye-low-tow"

is that correct?

thats how i'm saying it

"My-Low-zii-low-toe"

zii = rhymes with eye, with a 'z' sound in the beginning