✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What do you think of cover artwork??

Bloody

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how all the other covers (except Viva's) are so sober yet beautiful. Can't say the same about MX.

It looks a lot better than ETIAW's though, where the colours were so bright and kitschy and didn't fit together, it is so ugly it hurts my eyes. But this one is ok really.

I kinda like how it has lyrics scribbled all over it, amazing reading material. :lol: But I hate the font of MYLOXYLOTO. That's ugly and doesn't fit with the graffiti background.

The "reversible cover" as they call it looks really nice actually, well done.

I agree, it would be better without the giant title on it. There was a time when Coldplay did'nt need to "yell" the title of their albums.

I agree on this. I love the background, but I don't like a) the font, b) the title's size, c) the disposition of letters (especially that MYL / O)

I like it ... I'm a sucker for colourful shit :disappointed:

Same here. :hug:

I think if they did something with 'real' grafitti, it would have been pretentious. Now it might be a bit predictable, but at least it's very Coldplay. I really love it :smug:

I love how all the other covers (except Viva's) are so sober yet beautiful. Can't say the same about MX.

It's fine that you think like this, but, they couldn't keep the same style for over than 10 years. The first cds were a triology, and with Viva became a new era for them...I call it evolution for them to dare to creat art like this. It's just my opinion I'm not changing yours, so don't take offense.;)

I think Coldplay had the colorful Mylo Xyloto album cover, but may have been worried some people wouldn't like it because there's too much going on or whatever, and that's why they created the second one and made it reversible. I personally have no problem with all the color, but I can see how it's way different from their previous albums