✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

(It's out...) Countdown To Paradise Thread (Real time CHATROOM embedded in first post!)

Open-Politik

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exciting stuffs, finally some updates.

Radios are not supposed to play the songs but OFTEN they'll leak it somewhere. I remember the same thing happened with Lady Gaga first 2 singles. They were both leaked 3 days before the actual release date. However Coldplay is more respected and after 10 years in the business, they know who to trust.

I just won't be surprised if PARADISE leaks in the next few days. I personally don't want it to leak. Music is NOT free!

In the monday morning hear the fantastic song

I turn the music up

You just gave me an idea.

Okay everyone, maybe I've completely gone off the deep end here. If I have, I'm sure there will be some of you who don't mind telling me so. :P Here's my theory anyway.

The overall plan for MX has been to release here a little and there a little for commercial purposes. I have always thought that ETIAW was more of a rally song to get the Coldplay name back out there and on the radio, and you have to admit, it's a catchy and upbeat song that can really brighten the mood. Paradise is considered to be the theme setter of the album, and it's getting aired for the first time Monday.

And all the kids they danced, all the kids all night.

Until Monday morning feels another life.

I turn the music up, I'm on a roll this time.

And heaven is in sight.

Paradise could easily mean a heaven reference. If it is, those lyrics just got a little bit suspicious to me. ETIAW seems to be the song that said, "Wake up everyone, our next album is just around the corner".

So how insane have I gone?

You just gave me an idea.

Okay everyone, maybe I've completely gone off the deep end here. If I have, I'm sure there will be some of you who don't mind telling me so. :P Here's my theory anyway.

The overall plan for MX has been to release here a little and there a little for commercial purposes. I have always thought that ETIAW was more of a rally song to get the Coldplay name back out there and on the radio, and you have to admit, it's a catchy and upbeat song that can really brighten the mood. Paradise is considered to be the theme setter of the album, and it's getting aired for the first time Monday.

And all the kids they danced, all the kids all night.

Until Monday morning feels another life.

I turn the music up, I'm on a roll this time.

And heaven is in sight.

Paradise could easily mean a heaven reference. If it is, those lyrics just got a little bit suspicious to me. ETIAW seems to be the song that said, "Wake up everyone, our next album is just around the corner".

So how insane have I gone?

I dig it. Monday mornings feels another life would explain how the song is differnt then ETIAW. Another life.

Alot of the posts on this forum go crazy but I dig this.

I don't even know if I believe it myself but it's fun to speculate.

Also, take a close look at this artwork.

400px-ETIAF.jpg

Am I the only one that sees "50"? That's something that drives me nuts every time I look at that artwork. I don't even see the title anymore. :P

I don't even know if I believe it myself but it's fun to speculate.

Also, take a close look at this artwork.

400px-ETIAF.jpg

Am I the only one that sees "50"? That's something that drives me nuts every time I look at that artwork. I don't even see the title anymore. :P

Oh God, now that you pointed that out I'll only see that forever!:dizzy2:

Also, why don't we have a Scientist Emotocon. That seems like a given.