✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

(It's out...) Countdown To Paradise Thread (Real time CHATROOM embedded in first post!)

Open-Politik

I don't have anything against bugs overall, but I do mind that butterfly on the cover because it looks ...I don't know, as if the cover has been made by a little girl. Meh...screw the cover, it's of least importance at the moment.

Hehe I have very fond memories of butterflies from the Viva Tour, so I guess I am biased towards liking them :)

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have anything against bugs overall, but I do mind that butterfly on the cover because it looks ...I don't know, as if the cover has been made by a little girl. Meh...screw the cover, it's of least importance at the moment.

You mean a girl who expected the world but it flew away from her reach...? :sneaky:

The butterfly could fit the song really well. But I'm biased, I loved the butterflies and I'm happy they're staying a little longer.

Aah, three days... :dance:

3 days and the weekend will go by FAST. Woohoooooooo. It's time to dance :drummer::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Mix between Viva & ETIAW?? I don't really like that tbh :\ but we'll see :P

Anyway, I don't know if this has been posted before, but I was searching on Youtube if there was any leak of Paradise (:P) and there were two videos and I thought that they were probably fake as usual but when I clicked on them they weren't available due to an EMI copyright issue :o

Is it already leaked??