✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

(It's out...) Countdown To Paradise Thread (Real time CHATROOM embedded in first post!)

Open-Politik

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more excited about Up in Flames than Paradise. :thinking: After latest Roadie 42 report I really expect it to blow me away.

Same, but they may be playing it up a little more because it's actually weaker. Paradise may end up being the radio hit that sells the album.

Same, but they may be playing it up a little more because it's actually weaker. Paradise may end up being the radio hit that sells the album.

I honestly hope they wouldn't praise the song to the skies if they really think it weak.

I can't imagine anyone in the 'crew' doing that.

Now that we got the artwork to drool on. The wait just got easier.

Also I don't think Up In Flames will be weak. Coldplay doesn't make weak songs and praise ithem. They are the first ones who dismiss their songs. Up In flames will be a great and so will every songs in MX. They have been working for more than 3 years.

Now that we got the artwork to drool on. The wait just got easier.

Also I don't think Up In Flames will be weak. Coldplay doesn't make weak songs and praise ithem. They are the first ones who dismiss their songs. Up In flames will be a great and so will every songs in MX. They have been working for more than 3 years.