✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone here hasn't heard of Wilco....sorry. Your life is incomplete.

I'm sorry, what do you mean? Almost everyone I know is unfamiliar to them (except my parents -their biggest fans in the neighbourhood and beyond - and brothers), so is it a stupid question to ask? :thinking:

Edit: I get it, never mind. :lol:

I'm sorry, what do you mean? Almost everyone I know is unfamiliar to them (except my parents -their biggest fans in the neighbourhood and beyond - and brothers), so is it a stupid question to ask? :thinking:

Really? Huh. A lot of people around here listen to them. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot was a huge album!

Maybe they're big in the Midwest or something?

I don't think Wilco really counts as Indie, though. I mean, by definition, yeah, they started an independent label for themselves. However, they were on a major label for a really long time.

They're about as indie as Radiohead, who are technically "indie." Which is stupid.

But yeah. They're great. Check them out!

I Think it was you who said liked sufjan stevens what did you think of his latest album The Age of Adz:)

You are super arrogant. I've seen you attempt to insult people many times, and a lot of them are really off base, like the one I quoted above.

And you fall for every fake leak, believe every rumor, and think your opinion is fact when it is just an opinion like everyone elses. Grow up.

1. I've insulted people two times, the first one was with the guy that likes hip-hop, and I said I made a mistake later. The second one is the one who I just apologized.

2. I have never fell for a fake leak, in fact, I made a picture for all those who oftenly share fake links.

3. When I share my opinions, I want to know the opinions of the people. And I respect opinions, even when I don't feel the same. As I said, I made a mistake a time ago, and I apologized.

4. Who's the one that judges without reasons? Who's the one who need to grow up? Who's the arrogant? You don't have to judge me, you don't need to... But you are doing it right know, isn't that arrogant?

I Think it was you who said liked sufjan stevens what did you think of his latest album The Age of Adz:)

Oh, God.

Sooo complicated.

I love the album, but I haven't the slightest clue why. It's really.... I don't know. Ironically, it's cliché to say something is avant garde but Age of Adz is just that. I loved it. Vesuvius is a great, great song.

I think Impossible Soul is really self-serving though. Quite excessive.

Overall, 4.5/5 from me :P Illinoise a perfect 5.

1. I've insulted people two times, the first one was with the guy that likes hip-hop, and I said I made a mistake later. The second one is the one who I just apologized.

2. I have never fell for a fake leak, in fact, I made a picture for all those who oftenly share fake links.

3. When I share my opinions, I want to know the opinions of the people. And I respect opinions, even when I don't feel the same. As I said, I made a mistake a time ago, and I apologized.

4. Who's the one that judges without reasons? Who's the one who need to grow up? Who's the arrogant? You don't have to judge me, you don't need to... But you are doing it right know, isn't that arrogant?

You fell for something fake on twitter AND called the person ugly in the same post. Do I need to go find that for you?

Couldn't dig "Age of Adz" too electro at times.. but his voice is heavenly.. "Seven Swans" is beautiful. My favorite song from him is "For The Widows in Paradise..For the Fatherless is Ypsil"

What the hell? This was like four pages ago. DO YOU HAVE NO LIFE?

Lol. Jay kay.

I'm sorry, weren't you the one who was going away half an hour ago? :lol:

Okay people let's all be friends. With that 4th argument it's as if you're looking for a conflict.

Couldn't dig "Age of Adz" too electro at times.. but his voice is heavenly.. "Seven Swans" is beautiful. My favorite song from him is "For The Widows in Paradise..For the Fatherless is Ypsil"

Same here there lot of effects that got on my nerves like it was hard to listen to at time or just shouldnt have been there.

You fell for something fake on twitter AND called the person ugly in the same post. Do I need to go find that for you?

That was a bad joke, I said it in the next post. A mistake, that's what I said. And... You're still judging me. But I'm not gonna judge anymore, that's wasting time and you know it.

So, what about Mumford and Sons? They're apparently working on their second album. Something to be excited about.

funnily, their best song isn't even on their debut album, it's called 'Liar' and was on a pre-LP EP release.

youtube it if you like them and haven't heard it.

it's glorious.

Love them.

Lol i just tried to upload MM to youtube with lyrics and they didn't block it, but they "suspended" it in "some" countries:

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo - Democratic Republic of, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia - Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States Virgin Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

So, what about Mumford and Sons? They're apparently working on their second album. Something to be excited about.

:awesome:

To be honest, I don't give two f:censored:ks about anything but Coldplay or Sufjan right now.

But just for fun: Everyone say their favorite non-Coldplay act and say why. Though, obviously, Coldplay is the best.

Oh, God.

Sooo complicated.

I love the album, but I haven't the slightest clue why. It's really.... I don't know. Ironically, it's cliché to say something is avant garde but Age of Adz is just that. I loved it. Vesuvius is a great, great song.

I think Impossible Soul is really self-serving though. Quite excessive.

Overall, 4.5/5 from me :P Illinoise a perfect 5.

If you like Illinoise you might like The Avalanche: Outtakes and Extras from the Illinois Album.:)