✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Mylo Xyloto leak? ** EFFECTIVE 16-10 LINKS NOT PERMITTED ** (PART I)

bearcat1229

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you like Illinoise you might like The Avalanche: Outtakes and Extras from the Illinois Album.:)

Own it :D

I'm as big of Sufjan as I am Coldplay. Well, almost.

I don't like talking to the stereotypical Sufjan fan because many of them are really arrogant. Same goes for many Radiohead fans. I can't talk on a Radiohead board. I opened an account once and they berated me for asserting that Hail to the Thief is the best ork they've done. Talk about close-minded!

I love talking to Coldplayers, though. I joined these boards because Coldplay fans are generally really, really great people.

:awesome:

To be honest, I don't give two f:censored:ks about anything but Coldplay or Sufjan right now.

But just for fun: Everyone say their favorite non-Coldplay act and say why. Though, obviously, Coldplay is the best.

I LOOOOVE many others but I have to say William Fitzsimmons, indie songwriter (one of the best IMO) from Chicago, he is just a genius. I saw him last April and I only paid 20$ for an acoustic concert. I've been listening to him for a while now, maybe 3 or 4 years.

If his tickets were a 100 box each, I'd still go.

His parents are both blinds, needless to say he sees life in a different eye. My 2 fav. albums are The Sparrow & The Crow and Gold In The Shadow. Although my favorite song from him is "Afterall" from the album Goodnight.

Everybody should check him out on Itunes.

Chances are it will leak and nobody on here will know because you continue to carry on these pointless conversations. What a gigantic waste of space and time this thread is.

I couldn't agree more. Where are the moderators? Isn't there a rule for spamming and off-topic?

I know that sometimes people tend to deviate from the topic main purpose and it's okay, but come on, this is just for post count +1

Chances are it will leak and nobody on here will know because you continue to carry on these pointless conversations. What a gigantic waste of space and time this thread is.

1. That's not how leaks work. We'll know. Why are people asserting we must go out and find it?

2. Did your mother teach you to treat people like that? If so, she did a really bad job of raising you.

3. Due to the transitive property of basic philosophy, and your own philosophy, if you think free thinking and subsequent expression is a "waste of space and time," you're just that.

I like this thread. It's a collection of like-minded people who are waiting for the same thing, so the wait is more bearable. It's people like you who pop up every once and a while that makes it unpleasant.

I couldn't agree more. Where are the moderators? Isn't there a rule for spamming and off-topic?

I know that sometimes people tend to deviate from the topic main purpose and it's okay, but come on, this is just for post count +1

Talking about being off-topic is off-topic.

I don't like talking to the stereotypical Sufjan fan because many of them are really arrogant. Same goes for many Radiohead fans. I can't talk on a Radiohead board. I opened an account once and they berated me for asserting that Hail to the Thief is the best ork they've done. Talk about close-minded!

I love talking to Coldplayers, though. I joined these boards because Coldplay fans are generally really, really great people.

Man that must of sucked real bad:)

Hail to the thief is a great album thats all im going to say but my favourite is KID A:D

+100

But in fact, I have a lot of other things to do, and I'm not that excited about MX (don't like the new direction) but I like the general atmosphere here. I like checking out bands and artists people mention here I don't know about. And I like random conversations in general.