✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Limited edition pop-up Album cost?

FlipBack

I know some fans might seem its over-priced but I dont think its over priced for whats included.When you add it all up -

Estimation...

Mylo Xyloto Cd - £8

Vinyl Edition - £17

Digital Edition - £8

Graffiti pop-up Book - £20+

If you add each of these up - £53

Also your getting Exclusive content (photos,excerpts from studio diary + bands notebooks)

Poster + stickers and stencils

For the content you get I think its a fair price for something that could become a rare limited edition - but thats just my opinion.

Exactly. It just feels like a lot because you're spending it all in one go, but if you bought the components separately (which you usually can't do because of all the exclusive stuff), you'd be paying the same amount total, or even more.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My beef with it is that I'm getting stuff I don't really want. All I really want is the CD, poster, pop-up book, and the studio diary + band notebooks. Could do without the vinyl and definitely don't care about the stencils or stickers at all!

Eh, so you'll just be paying ~$20 for the fact it's limited and a collectors item then. I don't particularly need those items either, but it still seems worth it to me. You could always try to sell the bits you don't want on EBay...

Great price breakdown there :) I think it´s cheaper than other artists deluxe editions, which sometimes were double as expensive. I expected between 50-100 GBP so I was very happy to see it was 50 GBP, also considering you have to pay for shipping on top of that

I had to make a new account and I don't know what email address I used (there are three possible email addresses, I checked all three of them and no confirmation email). I ordered it on my iPhone and I was in a hurry so I didn't wrote down anything. Stupid, I know!

I just sent an email to the webshop explaining things. I hope they will get back to me soon.

I had to make a new account and I don't know what email address I used (there are three possible email addresses, I checked all three of them and no confirmation email). I ordered it on my iPhone and I was in a hurry so I didn't wrote down anything. Stupid, I know!

I just sent an email to the webshop explaining things. I hope they will get back to me soon.

Hey, check your credit or checking account you used to make the purchase. There should be a line for "Merch Direct" and a phone number. (if youre in the US use 631-891-0134).

They're awesome; you'll get a human right away, and they can find your order using your last name.

Are you supposed to get a confirmation email? I didn't get one and now I'm a bit worried :confused:

I know you've ordered again as I've read the later comments,

but I literally have just ordered the pop up limited edition version, and I got my confirmation email about a second after I clicked 'submit'

So I'm glad you've ordered it again because I think it's likely that there was an error with the website and you wouldn't have received one.

I would have received two copies. They sent me a reply a couple of days ago and there were two orders for my address. I don't know why I didn't get an email for the first order :confused:

Anyway, I cancelled one of the orders because I don't need two copies :)

Am I understanding that some people have already been charged? Mine still says preordered and I'd love for them to just take the money out of my account now so I don't have to worry so much about keeping it above a certain level :P.

I think some may have been. I got an email back from customer service that said they charge you when they ship it or within 30 days of the order. Since this is a pre-order, it will be charged sometime within that 30 day window...