✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Much Music, Toronto

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I got some of it recorded, but in some sort of stubborn flv file which won't let me convert it to anything.. also it seems like it automatically became 2GB for some reason. I think you guys know about the technical difficulties with the stream so it's not the whole show... :(

Guest Osaka Sun

I watched the concert on TV, and I admit I didn't really regret not being there tonight.

The boys sounded okay, but the setlist was trimmed down (the ending difficulties with UATW...???) and the crowd was complete shit. I would have looked so embarrassing being the only one down there dancing. :dozey:

It was an amazing show! To the wolfpack ( you know who you are ;) ) that was truly awesome, my camera is pretty crappy but I'll try to get some pics up, got a few nice ones.

I am so glad the rain let up for the show, it was kinda crazy there for a while. At least now I know, do not wear sandals when there is the chance of major rain showers.

And to aunie, thank you so much , that was so nice. I hope you and your sister got to see at least some of the concert.

So going to watch the replay at 1 am on Much :D

Just got back from the show. I was dead center about 7 or 8 feet from the stage. I agree that the crowd wasnt the greatest but I also noticed it was a lot of young people(15-16 year olds) in the area I was standing in. Just talking to people and over hearing it was many peoples first coldplay concert. I thought it was a good show, nice touch with the fireworks. For a free show (and free food!) im not complaining at all!