✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ SECC, Glasgow, Scotland

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not that one. Played Paradise, Hurts Like Heaven, Major minus, Up in Flames. I think that was all. Also played the old favourites like, Vida, Yellow, Fix You, Scientist, In My Place. Had a bit of everything really

-> they did Fix you, relax :D

Interesting. I'm kinda dissapointed they didn't play more new ones, though. :/ Especially DLIBYH and UWTB. Those are my faves from MX and I was hoping they'd get some good live play. :( I do appreciate that they are dusting off some oldies that they haven't played in a while, though.

but what oldies ? no one has conformed what if and daylight right ? and swallowed by the sea

They have an amazing female support too, vocally wise (I saw her at Little Noise) why not give PoC a go?

Gonna reserve judgement until we get a definite setlist but if it's just the same old setlist they've been busting out since June with Daylight and What If slotted in I'll be a bit disappointed.

Thanks for the news :)

Damn, no DLIBYH. Even thought it has been soundchecked.

What If, Daylight, yeah, why not. I think I would prefer Amsterdam, Swallowed, Trouble... But why not.

And they did GPASUYF? That's GREAT. I really thought they would stop doing that one.

What was the one with the balloons? Lost?

but what oldies ? no one has conformed what if and daylight right ? and swallowed by the sea

Was at gig, they played Daylight and What If. Immense gig, only downside it was barely pushing 90 mins. Considering the amount of albums and ticket price a bit longer would have made it fantastic. Ironically I saw them play longer at T in P. No P:rolleyes:rincess of China, was gutted. Favourite track on MX.

reading ¨swallowed in the see¨ made the setlist made me so happy ..but now i feel so disappointed that it was not actually true :/ I was never fan of Daylight but it´s freaking awesome in live!!! aaaa looking forward to the official setlist, to my Paris gig .... can´t wait !!! from MX i hope they will play UATW and UWTB . my two favorites

do i seem very excited, restless , lost and confused ... well I am .. My Xylotour has started wohoooo :D

It'd be crazy if they don't want to play princess of china without Rihanna, the best version of the song for me still is the crappy recording in Germany , with only chris singing in it !!

And YES chris it WILL sound good with only you singing on it , Till kingdom come sounds amazing too and that was also originally written to be a duet ! Get over it and play it !

Played Charlie Brown, Hurts Like Heaven, Fix You, GPASUYF, Clocks, Violet Hill, Viva La Vida, Paradise, Yellow, teardrop, Up in Flames, In My Place, Scientist, Lost, Til Kingdom Comes. Not the correct order, sorry. 99 problems played then star wars theme before they came on.