✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ SECC, Glasgow, Scotland

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from SECC.

Another amazing night. Crowd took a while to get going but hey thats Glasgow for you.

The wristbands are amazing!!! Played lots of oldies, Daylight, What If, Lost, Violet Hill, Politik and an amazing GPASOYF. The new songs were fab; Charlie Brown was spectacular and so was Teardrop. However, Clocks in the encore sounded like they were all playing three different versions, but I forgive them.

Wristband still flashing crossing the tunnel on the way home. Cool

Just got back from SECC.

Another amazing night. Crowd took a while to get going but hey thats Glasgow for you.

The wristbands are amazing!!! Played lots of oldies, Daylight, What If, Lost, Violet Hill, Politik and an amazing GPASOYF. The new songs were fab; Charlie Brown was spectacular and so was Teardrop. However, Clocks in the encore sounded like they were all playing three different versions, but I forgive them.

Wristband still flashing crossing the tunnel on the way home. Cool

Thanks! :D Anything else? DLIBYH for example? :wacky:

Maybe they are just the normal X's they look a lot like butterflies and most people think they are butterflies. Also the Picture looks a lot like Jonny during In My Place and Chris running towards him as always.

Ah yes, good point. I wasn't paying that much attention. :rolleyes: It's probably IMP. I guess I was just hoping it was LiJ cause I love it so much.

No not that one. Played Paradise, Hurts Like Heaven, Major minus, Up in Flames. I think that was all. Also played the old favourites like, Vida, Yellow, Fix You, Scientist, In My Place. Had a bit of everything really

Interesting. I'm kinda dissapointed they didn't play more new ones, though. :/ Especially DLIBYH and UWTB. Those are my faves from MX and I was hoping they'd get some good live play. :( I do appreciate that they are dusting off some oldies that they haven't played in a while, though.