✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ SECC, Glasgow, Scotland

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is SO COOL. I hope they bring them to America (and the rest of the world). This year at the Coachella festival, Arcade Fire did a similar thing with beachballs to bop around and it was SO awesome (despite the fact that I got a bit suffocated by them), but I really like the idea of everyone having one to keep.

Anyone that was there: you don't have to cut them off, do you? I'd want to keep mine intact forever and I feel like showering with something like that would zap me or something :lol:

what was the FULL setlist?

1 speed of sound 2 shiver 3 green eyes 4 swallod bye the sea 4 what if 5 the hardes Part 6 yellow 7 charlie Brown 8 major minus, 9 viva la vida 10 the scientist

11 talk 12 dont panic 13 a rush blood 14 life in technicolor 15 life is nfor living 16 in my place 17 talk 18 god put a smile 19 paradise 20 politik 21 till kingdom come 22 trouble 23 princess of china 24 death and all his friends 25 hurts like heaven 26 violett hill 27 up in flames 28 amsterdam 29 daylight 30 lovers in japan 31 fix you 32 clocks 33 glass of water 34 42 35 every teardrop is a watterfall

1 speed of sound 2 shiver 3 green eyes 4 swallod bye the sea 4 what if 5 the hardes Part 6 yellow 7 charlie Brown 8 major minus, 9 viva la vida 10 the scientist

11 talk 12 dont panic 13 a rush blood 14 life in technicolor 15 life is nfor living 16 in my place 17 talk 18 god put a smile 19 paradise 20 politik 21 till kingdom come 22 trouble 23 princess of china 24 death and all his friends 25 hurts like heaven 26 violett hill 27 up in flames 28 amsterdam 29 daylight 30 lovers in japan 31 fix you 32 clocks 33 glass of water 34 42 35 every teardrop is a watterfall

wow....Amazing.

AHAH! xD I LIKE :thumbsup:

from looking at this thread, and from the information at setlist.fm, I can guess the setlist was something like this:

1. Mylo Xyloto

2. Hurts Like Heaven

3. Yellow

4. In My Place

5. Major Minus

6. Lost!

7. The Scientist

8. What If

9. Violet Hill

10. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

11. Paradise

12. Up in Flames

13. Til Kingdom Come

14. Politik

15. Viva La Vida

16. Charlie Brown

Encore:

17. Clocks

18. Daylight

19. Fix You

20. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Its basically the same old setlist from before but with What If and Daylight slotted in.

Just backing up what was said! It was, forgive me for not giving the correct order im still in too much of a buzz. the first 2 are correct though! :P

MX

Hurts Like Heaven

Yellow

Daylight

Till Kingdom Come

Up in flames

Every teardrop is a waterfall

paradise

politik

major minus

in my place

fix you

lost

viva la vida

the scientist

clocks

god put a smile upon your face

what if

charlie brown

they did a soundcheck including dont let it break your heart, princess of china and swallowed in the sea but didn't play any of them! Heartbreaking!

I will keep quiet about the rest of the going ons. but it was AMAZING. Everyone who is going prepare to be blown away honestly too good!